Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undecided
    replied
    I'm beginning to lose faith in the consortium.

Leave a comment:

• davman
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

If Jonny and Davman have no objection, we can move their posts to the Finance thread once Jonny posts his update today.
    Really couldn't give a sh1t if I am being honest. Amazed someone even pointed it out. Think we're done anyway, eh, Jonny?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Our new "person on the inside who can get information (apparently )"seems to have gone running for the hills,it' a pity because I want to know when is his contortium with all their millions for McClaren to spend coming in?????
    I've heard they're twisted #######s!

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    So regarding this "consortium ".....when ?

Leave a comment:

• wortonranger
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Totally agree. Bit pathetic to be honest, as are the other stupid nicknames.
    Couldn’t agree more. Wouldn’t mind if they were good humoured / clever but they just seem like playground name calling to me. Like to think we Rangers are better than that.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

particularly in the light of....

..... ie more to come!

Maybe just move the whole conversation over there when Jonny has played his ace......

For better or worse the finances are the context to where we are now and where we're headed, and it can be a complex subject. I just think its easier for anyone trying to get a handle to have the whole
    ​​​​​​​shooting match in one place.

If Jonny and Davman have no objection, we can move their posts to the Finance thread once Jonny posts his update today.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

I think people need to drop this ridiculous nickname tbh
    Totally agree. Bit pathetic to be honest, as are the other stupid nicknames.

Leave a comment:

• qprmarc
    replied
    Our new "person on the inside who can get information (apparently )"seems to have gone running for the hills,it' a pity because I want to know when is his contortium with all their millions for McClaren to spend coming in?????
    Far from run for run for the hills , where have you got that from haha

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by shanns View Post

Yep. A bit of respect needed
    Same as those who used to call Neil Warnock Colin.

Never sits well with me as that's the job of ###### away fans to do. We shouldn't be mugging our own decent people off.

Leave a comment:

• shanns
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Yep. A bit of respect needed

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    If McClaren had investors behind him as you claim he wouldn't have signed such a short contract,even the PE teacher was given 3 years ,I dont believe that for a minute.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing the figures. It is a mine field to me so love it when people take time out to properly go through the numbers rather than just make throwaway statements.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Admin. Can we put the Davman / Jonny / Oslo exchanges in the financial sticky?
    particularly in the light of....

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
    I will also outline why we are now an attractive investment proposition
    ..... ie more to come!

Maybe just move the whole conversation over there when Jonny has played his ace......

For better or worse the finances are the context to where we are now and where we're headed, and it can be a complex subject. I just think its easier for anyone trying to get a handle to have the whole
    ​​​​​​​shooting match in one place.

Leave a comment:

• QPROslo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny View Post

Oslo, I’ll make you eat your words as you are somewhat off the mark and an unnecessary harbinger of doom! No need to run any math again sir, I’ll post it up for all to see tomorrow. In the same context I will also outline why we are now an attractive investment proposition, which is why I contributed to this thread in the first place.
    Happy to be proven wrong, Jonny. Glad if you have some new figures.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X