X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The General
    replied
    Im believing Marc hes been on the money so far

The Billionaire Sheik and Vac is coming to QPR.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    For those doubting this , you are so naive. You really think the club are going to come out and say ye we have millions and millions to spend. They are actually playing it clever for once and have to be given credit , especially Steve for saying he doesn't know what budget we've got etc just for the media , of course he does! Clubs will just rocket up prices and mug us off if they know we have money at our disposal, at least this way we can actually get players at reasonable prices.
    I'm not doubting your takeover info, keep that stuff coming.
    I would say though that regardless what the club say, we really don't have millions and millions to spend, and that's simply because the FFP rules say we have to spend within our means, and as a small club that's not millions and millions. We may have the money, but we can't spend it how we would like to.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    For those doubting this , you are so naive. You really think the club are going to come out and say ye we have millions and millions to spend. They are actually playing it clever for once and have to be given credit , especially Steve for saying he doesn't know what budget we've got etc just for the media , of course he does! Clubs will just rocket up prices and mug us off if they know we have money at our disposal, at least this way we can actually get players at reasonable prices.
    OK, I'm game, let's see what happens.

Fingers crossed, and in the words of the song "let's hope it's a good one"

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Thing is, if the msm read this, or other clubs for that matter, then won't this thread give the game away?
    Just sayin.....

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Thanks Marc & totally agree with you, enjoy your comments & keep them coming.

Leave a comment:

• qprmarc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Lotfus Road!

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    But the consortium moves in mysterious ways. You will see it in signings, in ethos, in spirit, and the breeze that wafts gently around Lotfus Road bringing change.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Indeed. The one thing we still need imo is a decent defence coach, all the more so as SMac is a front foot gaffer. Too often recently we've looked panicky and uncertain at the rear end. I don't think we've been convincing defence wise for ages. It improved as a 4, but still not great, and it could hardly have got worse.....

Keep the back door closed. And not just in the locker room ;)
    Shut that door!

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Thing is we do have a new manager which is all we wanted till marc turned our heads with this consortium talk, so all good
    Indeed. The one thing we still need imo is a decent defence coach, all the more so as SMac is a front foot gaffer. Too often recently we've looked panicky and uncertain at the rear end. I don't think we've been convincing defence wise for ages. It improved as a 4, but still not great, and it could hardly have got worse.....

Keep the back door closed. And not just in the locker room ;)

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Thing is we do have a new manager which is all we wanted till marc turned our heads with this consortium talk, so all good

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Anyone who watched the Podcast could see TF is here for longhaul in my opinion
    Could well be but that wouldn't exclude a game of musical shares........

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Think we all read a bit too much into a Fernandes tweet which led us to believe that there was more to Holloway's sacking than there actually was. Could it have been he was sacked because of poor season ticket sales and a drop in attendances this past 6 months or so? Not to mention his strange team selections.

Leave a comment:

• shanns
    replied
    Shame really.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Anyone who watched the Podcast could see TF is here for longhaul in my opinion

Leave a comment:

Working...
X