• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did we rush our appointment?

after all its tintac season this week on managers lol
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Rush?

I never thought we'd attract anyone as half good as him. I'm really pleased and like some have said, he'll attract good players to the club as well.

If the club let him do his thing, we'll all be laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Rush?

I never thought we'd attract anyone as half good as him. I'm really pleased and like some have said, he'll attract good players to the club as well.

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Did we rush it ? Too right we did before some other buggas snaps him up !!

Comment

=

I never thought we'd attract anyone as half good as him.
          Think they've finally figured out that on balance its worth trying to get back a slice of EPL revenue, and that with a decent coach we might be able to do that without breaking the bank.

I'm amazed its taken so long to figure out that a bit of expenditure on the right gaffer has an excellent chance of being money well spent.

Comment

Rush? Apparently. They've been in talks for most of this year.

Comment

Good appointment and probably something they had lined up a few weeks possibly months back.

We we have a decent squad and some exciting prospects. If McClaren implements the right formation and tweaks the squad a little I think we could be a top 10 team next season and possibly even flirt with 6th spot.

Comment

Rush?

Totally agree mate. Over the moon myself!

Comment

He's a respected guy in the game and if nothing else I hope it results in our younger players signing longer deals. I'm more confident they'll stay now. With a new CB and CB we should be aiming for 6th. I'm not convinced any of the relegated sides will romp the championship next season. It's looks very open and we are capable of getting an extra 15 points

Comment

Rush to a common sense setup at the club? I doubt it.

we now have a DOF helping recruit players.

A technical director adept at sourcing and developing youth.

a manager who is also a coach, knows our financial limitation and enjoys playing those same youth.

so we have a system with a clear path to the first team.

sound bloody sensible to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X