No announcement yet.

QPR manager interview - no stupid hat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR manager interview - no stupid hat!

Most impressed already with that interview on the main website.
    This could be a win-win situation - McLaren able to manage again in England after a good break and you can bet he will be putting everything into making it a success. And using his known ability to get the best out of developing our youths and bettering the players that we have.
    It was interesting - I didn't hear any excuses being rolled out in advance, only positives about appreciating where we've come from over the last years and what he wants from the team over the off-season and playing style for next season.
    We've been here a number of times before thinking we've got a good manager on board, all for it to end in tears. However, I never thought QPR would attract an ex-Englamnd manager and I think its unbelievable and a great thing that the club has gone and got Steve. Now we all need to get behind him and roar our team onto success! You R's!!!!

First manager interview I've understood in 18 months!

Comment

“an ex-england manager"

Thanks for that reminder

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        First manager interview I've understood in 18 months!

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...qpr-interview/

for those th at haven’t seen it

Comment

Proper manager - love it

Like the way he says he wants to win with style as this is what I remember QPR having when I grew up. As I'm not fussed about promotion (just like to be competitive), if he can simply deliver an attacking side next season then I'll gladly take that.
            Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 18-05-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Really think he has something to prove, so hopefully he does so with us, fingers crossed we will be somewhere up there come May 2019.

Comment

Did anyone like Ollies hat?

Comment

Really looking forward to the new season now.

Comment

As Mac stated in his interview i too am excited by this young team ....The Bush Babes!...It'll be interesting to
                    and a pleasure to watch these younguns play uninhibited football.
                    We def have legs in this team, energy to burn

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Proper manager - love it

Like the way he says he wants to win with style as this is what I remember QPR having when I grew up. As I'm not fussed about promotion (just like to be competitive), if he can simply deliver an attacking side next season then I'll gladly take that.
                      Give me organisation, thats all I want. A side that knows what they're doing, week in week out. And the rest will come.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

He seems a good choice for developing the younger players. A proper experienced coach with a good temperament. Really hope it goes well.

Comment

I liked the hat, bought one for the new season, fvking waste of money that was

Comment

Originally posted by Damboy View Post
                            Most impressed already with that interview on the main website.
                            This could be a win-win situation - McLaren able to manage again in England after a good break and you can bet he will be putting everything into making it a success. And using his known ability to get the best out of developing our youths and bettering the players that we have.
                            It was interesting - I didn't hear any excuses being rolled out in advance, only positives about appreciating where we've come from over the last years and what he wants from the team over the off-season and playing style for next season.
                            We've been here a number of times before thinking we've got a good manager on board, all for it to end in tears. However, I never thought QPR would attract an ex-Englamnd manager and I think its unbelievable and a great thing that the club has gone and got Steve. Now we all need to get behind him and roar our team onto success! You R's!!!!
                            This!!!!

So nice to have a proper manager at the club again.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                            X