Congratulations Chris Ramsey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    I think it's about time the disparaging PE teacher monniker is dropped. We should recognise what an asset we have in him.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...eague-acclaim/
    fair play and congrats CR! I castigated him when he was our manager - he should never have been given that role. Glad he’s back doing the job he does best and doing it for us.

Comment

Ramsey and Mac. Really like that combo.

Comment

Fully deserved. Was at a wedding last week with a Rangers legend and he said he’s the best coach he’s ever worked under. Said he really knows his stuff.

As as I said on my Ramsey thread a few weeks back he was thrown to the lions surrounded by players that didn’t give a sh!t and a board steering the ship blind.

We are v v lucky to have him. Well done Chris!

Comment

Still think he was pulling the strings on our mini revival. Just never a manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            Still think he was pulling the strings on our mini revival. Just never a manager.
            100%

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              I agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

So if he was pulling strings do you bring him back into first team fold or leave him doing job with youth which he is excelling at

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  So if he was pulling strings do you bring him back into first team fold or leave him doing job with youth which he is excelling at
                  Well I made myself clear with my thread on CR westy. I think he has so much to offer.

THIS is the kind of time, with the club and playing staff as it is he should of been handed the reins but unfortunately he was asked to step in at the worst possible time for a rookie. Was absolutely never gonna work.

In answer to your question, we have a manager now who no doubt will have his own staff so there's nothing to answer but in future I think we need to keep him close to us. Has a fantastic amount of ability as a coach and man manager.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    If it's possible, leave him to do what he is currently excelling at, but give him the role of assisting/leading the integration of his emergent youth into the first team squad/starting eleven. Allow him to contribute to the formation and tactics etc of the first team squad, allowing him the develop and build on those skills. In short, develop him as a credible possible managerial candidate.

you asked for it, and I reckon my response is asking for it too!

Comment

Working...
                    X