• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he’s long gone ginge but would love to be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Welcome Steve
      Looking forward to your first McLaren out thread around late October/early November.

Comment

Good sensible appointment and not a long contract which is also sensible.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Just watched interview and it’s s breath of fresh air. Contrast to ollies when he joined and all he spoke about was passion and running through walls.

This is in my view is a proper manager
          This brings back a vague memory of a video on the official site soon after IH rejoined. I recall somebody posting how utterly bemused and disinterested the players were looking whilst listening to something he was trying to tell them. I guess what was quite tellng was that the players appeared to be expecting far more lucidity, but were getting waffle.

Comment

Agree. Football is much more than passion and running up hills

Comment

You not happy with the appointment then Norths ?!

No away wins in a whole year is not good enough mate sorry

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                The abuse on twitter is unreal. Maybe these people need to go support another club
                Some proper helmets following this football club. Macs a great addition to rangers, shame the chin draggers on ####ter can’t see it

Comment

I'm really pleased. I like Ramsey / SMac.

All social media is essentially spin so I wouldn't worry about that.

If anyone hears anything re backroom / consortium please add to thread, a bit stretched timewise today and I can only keep an eye on one source.

Comment

Why wait till October. Mc Laren Out

Comment

Really pleased damn sight better than Olly, sadly. Hopefully an exciting season ahead and a few away wins added in there a little more regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                        You not happy with the appointment then Norths ?!

No away wins in a whole year is not good enough mate sorry
                        Pulling your leg mainly, but nah I'm not convinced he's as good an appointment as some of you are. Obviously hope I'm proved wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Attractive, attacking, winning football appears to be the aim. Couldn’t really ask for any more than that. Overseen by a hugely experienced and respected coach who wants to work with the young players. What’s not to like?

Somewhat bemused by those full of criticism. Probably the same people who thought replacing IH was somehow a mistake.

And anyone who makes my hairstyle look good is OK with me.
                          just looking through the sh*t on twitter a lot of toon fans very negative, and a lot fools fans too.
                          At least i can now make my mind up, terry or not .....come on villa

Comment

There just worried that we're going to become serious competition again.
                            Ignore the toon fans there always slagging everyone off ...need to stop watching Geordie shaw and get a job
                            Tarquins beware we are coming for you again prawn cracker can't fill a ground losers
                            We are the only real working mans supported club in West London now.

Comment

Best news since little n large sold the club

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                Agree. Football is much more than passion and running up hills
                                damn right it is. Chest thumping, that's where its at!

Comment

Working...
                                X