Steve announced this afternoon...now official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    The abuse on twitter is unreal. Maybe these people need to go support another club
    I really don't understand it either, where did they think ollow was going to take us?....Idiots

Comment

Attractive, attacking, winning football appears to be the aim. Couldn’t really ask for any more than that. Overseen by a hugely experienced and respected coach who wants to work with the young players. What’s not to like?

Somewhat bemused by those full of criticism. Probably the same people who thought replacing IH was somehow a mistake.

And anyone who makes my hairstyle look good is OK with me.

Comment

Interested who his no 2 will be now

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post

Agreed, I dont get the negativity. Les and Hoos running the transfers and finances and providing stability despite the changes of managers. Ramsay running the youth and bringing through some good young players, and now McClaren to coach the squad which is what most agree he is good at and what we needed. So all in all I think we've got a good set up and I'm looking forward to the new season already
          You're dead right - looks like a great setup to me. I know Les has had his fair share of criticism but he definitely seems to be improving, I think last years recruitment was generally pretty solid. I imagine some players might be more keen to join us with McClaren in charge instead of Ollie, too.

Can't stop thinking about the 13-14 season - it was night and day when Steve was here at the start compared to when he left, clearly had a big impact.

Comment

I'm a bit anxious about this appointment, but that's because I want us to do well! McLaren hasn't got a great record, but perhaps that could change with us?

Comment

This Marc sure knows his stuff.

Comment

In times such as these can we take few minutes to remember pinkie as he’s had his football hero chewed up and spat out the last two weeks.

If your reading Pinkster I’m here for you bro

ollie out macca in

Comment

Return of the Mc Return of the Mc

Comment

Welcome Steve

Comment

Just watched interview and it’s s breath of fresh air. Contrast to ollies when he joined and all he spoke about was passion and running through walls.

This is in my view is a proper manager

Comment

Will have to shave that tuft of hair at front off that will bug me

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Will have to shave that tuft of hair at front off that will bug me
                          Perhaps Ollie left one of his caps?

Comment

Good news. When are the fixtures released? Think I might chance a visit LR to see if we are becoming entertaining again, after all these barren years.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Just watched interview and it’s s breath of fresh air. Contrast to ollies when he joined and all he spoke about was passion and running through walls.

This is in my view is a proper manager
                              Totally agree West. One talks about passion and the other talks about coaching the players. Look at what he did in Holland. In a country that is notorious for playing good free flowing football. That is what he can do when players listen to him and have a good positive attitude. I'm sure our players will find him and Ollie like chalk and cheese. I think they will want to learn off him and do well for this club.

Comment

Chances of Robinson signing a new contract now?
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2