McLaren within 24hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

If he gives back half his dough for doing half a seasons work then yes he can have credits but only 50% as other 50% goes Ramsey for sorting out the mess he created

Perfectly reasonable.

In which case he's just a cu.

Comment

If he gives back half his dough for doing half a seasons work then yes he can have credits but only 50% as other 50% goes Ramsey for sorting out the mess he created
      So I can take from that you agree with posters calling him a #### then westy ? ,while I was off line a number of poster were calling for an end to to the mindless childish abuse of managers leading me to believe there was an end to this sort of thing

Comment

• Was never a fan of Holloway but he kept us up even allowing for the fact he played the wrong formation for 30 odd games. Happy to have McClaren and no hard feeling towards Holloway and hopefully he gets the Sky gig again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

So I can take from that you agree with posters calling him a #### then westy ? ,
          I don't see how you can jump to that conclusion. Westie merely re-iterated a widely held belief that the season's second half turn around was largely attributable to Holloway being told to drop his preferred formation and selections, give youth a chance and had Ramsey assigned to first team duties to guide him. Personally, I think giving Holloway 50% credit is very generous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I don't see how you can jump to that conclusion. Westie merely re-iterated a widely held belief that the season's second half turn around was largely attributable to Holloway being told to drop his preferred formation and selections, give youth a chance and had Ramsey assigned to first team duties to guide him. Personally, I think giving Holloway 50% credit is very generous.
            It's about calling a FORMER manager a #### do you agree with that ? Did you agree or disagree with poster wanting an end to the childish abuse of managers ??
            ​​​​​​

Comment

It's about calling a FORMER manager a #### do you agree with that ? Did you agree or disagree with poster wanting an end to the childish abuse of managers ??
              ​​​​​​
              It was all water under the bridge till you brought it up. We've all moved on. Whatever we thought, the King is dead, long live the King.

Comment

So I can take from that you agree with posters calling him a #### then westy ? ,while I was off line a number of poster were calling for an end to to the mindless childish abuse of managers leading me to believe there was an end to this sort of thing
                No I don’t and don’t agree with people calling JFH the same hence why I had say on it.

Ollie situation is done and dusted his heart was in right place but his day has gone. Good luck to him

Comment

No I don’t and don’t agree with people calling JFH the same hence why I had say on it.

Ollie situation is done and dusted his heart was in right place but his day has gone. Good luck to him
                  Exactly buddy

Comment

It was all water under the bridge till you brought it up. We've all moved on. Whatever we thought, the King is dead, long live the King.
                    I brought it up I think you will find it was already on here !! I just object to childish abuse of people try to do a job wether good or badly

Comment

I brought it up I think you will find it was already on here !! I just object to childish abuse of people try to do a job wether good or badly
                      The King is dead. Long live the King.

Comment

The King is dead. Long live the King.
                        Good lord man what has that got to do with calling somebody a ctnu ???

Comment

Can't any #### on here give Holloway some credit for the second half of last season and face upto the side that started last August was religation view
                          I can and agree with you entirely,Holloway is a limited manager but under the circumstances he did very well to keep us out of a relagation battle last season,brought on the kids and had the players onside, I don't agree with him being sacked.
                          but he was and now we have mcClaran Im hoping he can do well here

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I can and agree with you entirely,Holloway is a limited manager but under the circumstances he did very well to keep us out of a relagation battle last season,brought on the kids and had the players onside, I don't agree with him being sacked.
                            but he was and now we have mcClaran Im hoping he can do well here

QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X