No announcement yet.

McLaren within 24hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sauces tell me, gone to ply his asphalt trade in Europe for the Summer.

Comment

• The longer this goes on the greater the suspicion that there is more to it than just the appointment of a new manager.

Comment

• Agreed Hal. Be interesting to see who the investors are?

Comment

• Not too impressed with the delay, whilst some of you are hoping for a new consortium to take over, I can't help wondering if McClaren is waiting to see if he gets a better offer. If it is the case that he is refusing to sign until he knows that there is nothing better out there, then I am angry that we have sacked Ollie, in case we end up with a worse manager

Comment

• Just over an hour of the 24 left. It's all a wind-up I reckon.

Comment

• Some proper conspiracy theorists here

Comment

• Originally posted by Southport View Post
                Not too impressed with the delay, whilst some of you are hoping for a new consortium to take over, I can't help wondering if McClaren is waiting to see if he gets a better offer. If it is the case that he is refusing to sign until he knows that there is nothing better out there, then I am angry that we have sacked Ollie, in case we end up with a worse manager
                Really? It is reported Schteeve is at Loftus Road and put that with TF's tweets and nothing in media from Olly, clearly unable to talk, it all adds up to being more than just a change of Management, hence the delay. Sky don't normally get appointments wrong either and it is they who reported it yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southport View Post
                  Not too impressed with the delay, whilst some of you are hoping for a new consortium to take over, I can't help wondering if McClaren is waiting to see if he gets a better offer. If it is the case that he is refusing to sign until he knows that there is nothing better out there, then I am angry that we have sacked Ollie, in case we end up with a worse manager
                  Regarding ending up with a worse manager than Ollie, I wouldnt worry to much. There's still plenty of managers out there that would come here who would still be better options than ollie - managers of the local pub team/scout team/sunday league team etc etc ...... no need to panic just yet
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Big Sam and Moyes are available...

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Can I suggest that this thread is used to confirm McClaren when he is official rather than opening another "McLaren" thread,just change title of this thread to "McClaren official" when he is named manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Love the idea of a proper coach working with the younger players. Great appointment and a no brainer for me.
                        Youth got a right look in at Derby...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Can I suggest that this thread is used to confirm McClaren when he is official rather than opening another "McLaren" thread,just change title of this thread to "McClaren official" when he is named manager.
                          Your wish should be their command, Rebel R But when will it become official???
                          Last edited by Shania; 16-05-2018, 04:58 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Can I suggest that this thread is used to confirm McClaren when he is official rather than opening another "McLaren" thread,just change title of this thread to "McClaren official" when he is named manager.
                            Could you PM everybody please with this great idea, so that they are all on point.

Otherwise you see, we may have to merge various threads and get told off for doing so.

Comment

• This 24-hour thread has now expired, mods please close it and we can continue the McLaren discussion in my new time-generous thread.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• So.............where is he then???

Comment

Working...
                                X