Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RTID View Post

Realised toio late. Apologies.
    Fair enough. SMac knows his football, very competent coach. The interesting thing is whether or not the cavalry are galloping over the hill in support, as Marc suggests. If true there could be some major changes. Either way, not long now.

Comment

Talking silly. The current fine is based on obsolete, out of date FFP rules. The club can still lose money as long as the owners cover the losses.Do you think clubs like Villa or Brum would have passed on the old rules? We can if wanted lose about £13m a year nowdays.

Comment

FFP being Fans Fully Perplexed.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          The club can still lose money as long as the owners cover the losses
          May not be that simple......... see the financial sticky. No pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
            FFP being Fans Fully Perplexed.
            Challenging FFP by some brave soul should have been done ages ago.There are more holes in it than...errr....something with a lot of holes.Get some very aggressive law firm like Mishcon involved and settle down to watch the fireworks.Got to be cheaper to fork out for legal costs than a whopping fine.I'd be uber confident of a result,and your name will go down in sporting history like Bosman.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobbers View Post

Challenging FFP by some brave soul should have been done ages ago.There are more holes in it than...errr....something with a lot of holes.Get some very aggressive law firm like Mishcon involved and settle down to watch the fireworks.Got to be cheaper to fork out for legal costs than a whopping fine.I'd be uber confident of a result,and your name will go down in sporting history like Bosman.
              Swiss cheese perhaps Blob?

Comment

The club can still lose money as long as the owners cover the losses.
                Thought that the owners can only cover losses up to a certain amount....£8m or so ? Anything over that is subject to penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Swiss cheese perhaps Blob?
                  Or a hermit's underpants?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Thought that the owners can only cover losses up to a certain amount....£8m or so ? Anything over that is subject to penalties.
                    £13m per season average.

Comment

£13m per season average.
                      The way I read it that is the amount the club can lose. The owners can only cover £8m of the club's losses.

Comment

What's the latest qpr Marc?
                        Seems to have gone very quiet. Any updateS?
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

My source tells me that new QPR manager appointment is imminent,most likely before the start of pre-season.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            My source tells me that new QPR manager appointment is imminent,most likely before the start of pre-season.
                            Lol
                            You mean within the next six weeks!

Comment

Definitely smacks of someone buying QPR, simply for the fact that Holloway has not spoken a word about his "sacking" (confidentiality agreement).

Same situation as that other well run club Sunderland (IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Definitely smacks of someone buying QPR, simply for the fact that Holloway has not spoken a word about his "sacking" (confidentiality agreement).

Same situation as that other well run club Sunderland (IMO).
                                Interesting, Mush. But why sack a manager when you’re selling? Clearing the decks for the new owners?

Comment

Working...
                                X