Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McLaren within 24hrs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Odd that there were no rumours at all about a takeover/investment. Would have thought that would have come up before now?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
      Odd that there were no rumours at all about a takeover/investment. Would have thought that would have come up before now?


      was hoping the the hold up was due to Supreme Court decision on Warren Farm appeal and announce both at same time

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
        Odd that there were no rumours at all about a takeover/investment. Would have thought that would have come up before now?
        Definitely read a few months ago that SM was heading up a consortium looking to buy into a club but we weren't mentioned, so i think this has got legs but it is strange media haven't picked up on it yet, we are clearly no longer the media darlings we once were, which is probably for the best. Expect we will find out over the next couple of days exactly what has been going on......exciting times though.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Kit View Post

          Definitely read a few months ago that SM was heading up a consortium looking to buy into a club but we weren't mentioned, so i think this has got legs but it is strange media haven't picked up on it yet, we are clearly no longer the media darlings we once were, which is probably for the best. Expect we will find out over the next couple of days exactly what has been going on......exciting times though.
          Yes, I was amazed to hear virtually nothing about Ollies departure driving home that evening and to work the next day whilst listening to talk sport. Instead it was all about whether Big Sam or Moyes were going to be sacked!

          Comment


          • #65
            http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ithin-24-hours

            Comment


            • #66
              Just seen on SSN McLaren is going to be appointed in the next 24 hours.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019



              Summer Transfers 2018

              IN


              OUT
              Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.

              Comment


              • #67
                Brace yourselves chaps and chapesses
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

                Comment


                • #68
                  Would be good to get new manager in. Put minds at rest and means they can get cracking. With some clever recruitment no reason why we can't have a reasonable season next year.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

                    Interesting, Mush. But why sack a manager when youíre selling? Clearing the decks for the new owners?
                    I suppose that as the SM seems to be heading up the consortium, it could have been a case of sack IH or we're going to walk away. There is no way IH could have been kept in place given what SM's day job is.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

                      Interesting, Mush. But why sack a manager when youíre selling? Clearing the decks for the new owners?
                      Maybe one of the conditions of sale. Get their own team into the club - especially if McClaren is part of it.

                      I just think Holloway would have his peaky blinder cap all over the press with this if he isn't bound by a confidentiality agreement. Would also bet he's been paid off and is on his hols.
                      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 15-05-2018, 01:39 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        If a consortium is involved, surely FFP outcome has to be positive. If it's just Shteeve then as we were with a bit more tactical nous.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I said a couple of years back that we shouldn't be surprised to see Chinese owners.They're buying up everything in sight,mostly with their holdings of USA bonds and stockpiles of Dollats as they think it's all going t*ts up soon.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            If a consortium is involved, surely FFP outcome has to be positive. If it's just Shteeve then as we were with a bit more tactical nous.
                            Either way, its a win-win.

                            would be interested in hearing what is his preferred formation.

                            Please don't say 352
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Peter Harding‏ @PeterHardingDM 12m12 minutes ago

                              More
                              Iím live at #QPR where Steve #McLaren has just arrived to confirm his position as manager

                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                SM within 24hrs according to sky sports
                                #### McLaren..... Allardyce will be available in 24 hrs too!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X