• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• Maybe he is in Portugal looking at our summer training camp

Comment

• If a takeover is in the pipeline I would assume that any new owners would want assurances regarding this ffp business as no one will buy a club that has a potential 60 million fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          If a takeover is in the pipeline I would assume that any new owners would want assurances regarding this ffp business as no one will buy a club that has a potential 60 million fine.
          Well I can't imagine that is suddenly going to be resolved. Would be lovely if it is though.
          Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 16-05-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Moyes is free
            Last edited by LoftusRoadLad; 16-05-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Why is the Loftus Rd lad bitting his nail manically because David moyes is available when everyone with half a brain knows Steve mcClaren will be the new manger

Comment

• I'm hoping that whatever we do, it's been thought about very well.

It finally feels like were going in the right direction for once, hope it long continues.

Comment

• I see it's been announced that one of our coaches Manisha Tailor is set to coach Maccabi GB's junior girls team in a tournament next year.

Weren't some of McClaren's backers in this supposed consortium established during his time in Israel? Could this all be part of a bigger story? Or am I over thinking all of this?
                  QPR Academy coach Manisha Tailor MBE will help oversee Team Maccabi GB’s junior girls football team at the 2019 European Maccabi Games.

Comment

• This whole investment/consortium/takeover theory was based on Fernandes's tweet as to why Holloway was let go as there was more to it than just getting rid. Maybe we have all over thought it and there is no more to it other than us appointing a manager? Remember his famous tweet of "his dream manager" we ended up with Ramsey so maybe we have all fell for it again.

Comment

• How man hours has it been now

Comment

This whole investment/consortium/takeover theory was based on Fernandes's tweet as to why Holloway was let go as there was more to it than just getting rid. Maybe we have all over thought it and there is no more to it other than us appointing a manager? Remember his famous tweet of "his dream manager" we ended up with Ramsey so maybe we have all fell for it again.
                        Not exactly mate.

There were a number of newspaper articles in Jan/Feb, shortly after McClaren left Maccabi Tel Aviv suggesting that he wanted to return to the UK, and he had the backing of some seriously wealthy investors who wanted to buy an English club. Not too much info was known about these supposed investors, but it wouldn't be too much of a leap to assume the money was coming out of Israel given that was where McClaren had spent the previous year.
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 17-05-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Maybe not but there is nothing concrete to say that money was heading our way. Fine hanging over us still, still trying to get a training ground and stadium site sorted. While not impossible it could be we have all over read the situation myself included. Hoping I am wrong though.

Comment

• Personally can’t see it being anything more than a manager appointment. If it was anything more surely it would have leaked out by now

Comment

If a takeover is in the pipeline I would assume that any new owners would want assurances regarding this ffp business as no one will buy a club that has a potential 60 million fine.
                              Not being funny but if they were doing a takeover, or investment, this would be the first thing they discuss not the last bit if it is as imminent as it is being made out.

Comment

• can only see it being managerial appointment

Comment

Working...
                                X