No announcement yet.

Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much movement up front in the Derby team last night.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Derby was overrun actually, no discussion about what team that should play the final. Can't see anything else than Fulham beeing favorites no matter who they will be playing..

Comment

Agreed, Erik Mata. Fulham played them off the park.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          fulham played well and even though i have a soft spot for them and hope they go up i also hope they get relegated because their clappers are absolutely ridiculous! everytime i hear them i just get filled with rage, they're unbearable! oh well, i'll be going to wembley with my dad to watch them though.
          Both sides of my family are fulham and goes way back, nans/grandads etc, the proper old skool. So naturally I want them to go up and am well chuffed for them. But yeah yesterday looking at there supporters in the crowd, some right horrible snoby carnts, they're the lot I really dont like and have given that club the yuppie bad name.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Both sides of my family are fulham and goes way back, nans/grandads etc, the proper old skool. So naturally I want them to go up and am well chuffed for them. But yeah yesterday looking at there supporters in the crowd, some right horrible snoby carnts, they're the lot I really dont like and have given that club the yuppie bad name.
            I suppose if you earn over a certain amount of money you're not allowed to watch football and need to switch to rugby?

Comment

Personally would prefer to see Fools go up as it will be interesting to see how Derby, Boro & Villa cut their cloth to comply with FFP.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I suppose if you earn over a certain amount of money you're not allowed to watch football and need to switch to rugby?
                Less fan perhaps? I don't know..

Comment

Boro will beat Villa tonight and a Pulis masterclass at Wembley will see Sessegnon and Cairney off to the bottom half of the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Boro will beat Villa tonight and a Pulis masterclass at Wembley will see Sessegnon and Cairney off to the bottom half of the PL.
                    Think you could be right Mush. I prefer this scenario to Villa even getting to the final. Don't want Terry to even have that satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Think you could be right Mush. I prefer this scenario to Villa even getting to the final. Don't want Terry to even have that satisfaction.
                      I hope so, I really do. Cannot stand Fulham and those poxy clappers they had last night, for me, encapsulates everything that is wrong about them

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

My point being, a strong number of their support wouldnt loose a wink of sleep if that club were to say go into liquidation. And yes, probably just carry on following the ruggers
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Trouble is with my Freedom Pass it costs me nothing to travel to Fulham away. The same cannot be said for Villa or Boro.

Comment

I can’t see borough overcoming Villa they looked shot shy on weekend

Comment

Boro have to win tonight. No point in reveling in the Fools final defeat misery if that cunting chavTerry benefits from their misery
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                Boro have to win tonight. No point in reveling in the Fools final defeat misery if that cunting chavTerry benefits from their misery

Amen.
                                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                                X