• Show
Clear All

I reckon we'll get a few trolls on here now

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Anyone see any Derby fans crying yet?
      Never mind them...Wait till wembley for the fools in tears

Comment

As bad as it seems Terry lifting that trophy would hurt that mob and most likely break up that team. Then the tears will really flow.

Comment

Oh wouldn't that be brilliant. I wonder if Derby will do their norm and sack their manager now

Comment

I wonder if the “Fookin w@nkers” Fred West lookalike derby fan is there. He must be starting to think he did something wrong in a past life.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

fulham played well and even though i have a soft spot for them and hope they go up i also hope they get relegated because their clappers are absolutely ridiculous! everytime i hear them i just get filled with rage, they're unbearable! oh well, i'll be going to wembley with my dad to watch them though.

Comment

Watched Huddlestone tonight and he is slower than Matt Smith.

Comment

Traitor lol.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Villa will win it
                    John terry lifting cup

Fulham best side over both legs. Bet Jarmin is happy

not sure who will go up can make case for all three

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Watched Huddlestone tonight and he is slower than Matt Smith.
                      His passing is fantastic though. The way he manipulates the ball young players could learn something

Comment

Has always been able to pass just cannot move anymore. Derby were pretty poor and have some serious rejects in their line up. Weimann, Nugent, Jerome, Wisdom,. Not too much emphasis on the future with those kind of players.

Comment

Wisdom cost them tonight. He can’t gey forward and when he does don’t put ball in box. Was at fault for first goal too gave ball away to start move then lost man for goal

Comment

Get a goalscorer in and a couple of defenders and why should we not be near Derby next season.

Comment

Surely Derby will need to watch their spending now

Comment

To be honest I don't really mind if Fulham go up.
                                They deserved the win tonight although the dive to try and get their keeper sent off was a disgrace. Hope its villa at Wembley and it goes to pens with JT missing the decider.

Comment

Working...
                                X