• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    So would people take auto or chance play offs in future
    Auto please god auto

Comment

So would people take auto or chance play offs in future
      Automatic promotion would save me thousands of dollars! I don't think we'll be anywhere near promotion play offs in the near future!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Play offs not impossible Gats

Comment

Would take play offs over seventh but there is something wrong when a team miles behind can leapfrog a consistent performer over a season and get a trophy at Wembley when second gets FA

Comment

You get trophy for finishing second now too. Did you not see Cardiff last week with it

agree though on finishing way off. I would not be against binning play offs and top three go up automatically

Comment

Loved the games with Wigan, the walk from HQ to Wembley on final day and the game itself.

Comment

You get trophy for finishing second now too. Did you not see Cardiff last week with it

agree though on finishing way off. I would not be against binning play offs and top three go up automatically
                Maybe play them as a league because it is a league competition not a knock out and maybe include third from bottom in league above as it was originally.

Comment

I was thinking about the second leg against Wigan the other day. It was the best atmosphere I've experienced at Loftus Road in years. Absolutely electric. Everyonemwas standing and the place was packed out. However, I do remember at the time not celebrating after the game because in my mind it wasn't over. I kept thinking about the final and potentially losing to Derby at Wembley. I recall at the time there was a lot of bad feeling towards us and Derby were seen as the better more deserving team...as I'm sure you all remember, that feeling of winning at Wembley, greatest ever! I didn't care about going to the PL I just wanted win!

Comment

Loved Wigan at home - possibly one of the best atmospheres we've had in a long time.

Comment

Currently on Sky FootHD

Comment

Have never done the wembley walk, had 3 opportunities, 82, 86, 2014, 4 opportunities if there was a walk for 82 replay, I've seen rangers at Wembley 4 times, if I'm lucky enough to see a 5th then I am walking, if I'm not past walking by then!

Comment

I could not get out of of Wales quick enough after the play off final In Cardiff.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Play-offs are great, if you're the underdog it's a win / win for me. Awful if you know you should be winning and end up losing mind you.

That said, loved it!! All the nerves make it!

Comment

My son and I raided our Sky box last night as there are a few things on there I can't bear to part with. We watched
                              1. The last fifteen minutes of the home game against Liverpool when we scored three goals to kick start our survival that season.
                              2. The extra time in the play off semi versus Wigan. What a night that was. I have watched it loads of times but we noticed last night for the first time that when Charlie nips in and scores the winner he doesn't even see it go in. He instinctively knows he has scored and has turned around to celebrate. Fantastic
                              3. Then the playoff final from when GON gets sent off. Such drama. Even though we know what happened we were both still nervous watching the injury time as Derby were all over us searching for the equaliser. The atmosphere with the flags and half the stadium singing OBZs name was something I will never forget.

This is why we go to football.

Comment

As an experience the PO's are one of the best additions to modern football that I can think of.

I vaguely remember the PO's in the 80's where 3rd in the Second Division took on 4th from bottom in the first division in a 2 leg final. Thought that was a great idea to be fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X