Did you enjoy Play Off experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you enjoy Play Off experience

I知 not just talking the final I知 talking the whole thing, build up to the three games then trek to Wigan before game back in bush and Wembley

im Pretty calm person but the 2nd leg was intense. That was four years ago today

Got say if we went up again I would prefer automatic, play offs were great but could be done without that pressure again

Found it very nervy, thought we deserved the semi's win but were immensely lucky obviously in the final BUT that last 5 minutes seem to wipe away the nervousness before
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I loved it because we won. Hated going to Cardiff and losing, it is heart breaking.

Comment

that trip to wigan was long with the motorway diverts took me 6 hours to drive home , pretty dour game as well , loved the home game and the day out at wembley ... football is about memories good and bad , told my kids to take it all in as this is as good as it get's , coming close is gutting i can still remember the 3 games against villa in the league cup semi and losing 3 nil at highbury and then going back their years later to beat wba in the fa cup semi .... it's always up's and downs at rangers that's what keeps me coming back

Comment

I hated every minute apart from the final whistle in the semi final 2nd leg and the final lol.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I loved the goals and the final whistle after the 2 victories. I hated every other minute of the games......far too stressful

Comment

The Wigan away trip was a nightmare, I finished work at 2 and drove up, didn't end up getting there until 8:30 by which time I thought sod it I'll park right outside the ground. Boring 0-0 , came out to a parking ticket on the van and then had a nice drive home finally getting in a 4:30 am

Comment

Never had a worse walk to a game than that 2nd leg v Wigan very nervous about what the game would draw up. Great feeling once in the ground and the game kicked off.

Comment

Wigan away hotel didn't open until 3pm and closed at 8pm. Had to get in using side door.

Comment

Think from the day before the home leg all the way up to Wembley I was pissed. Thought f uck it I知 going enjoy the build up

dsy before Wembley we were out from about midday to gone midnight then in spoons in bush from 9am

Comment

Didn't go Wigan but the home tie was the best game I've ever been to. The atmosphere was amazing, especially when we were on top and pushing for the winner. The final, well what can we say about that. Amazing end to a nervy game ,but the whole day was brilliant and I'll never forget it. Would hate to lose in the playoffs though

Comment

Went away game was bore draw but I knew from that game we would make final and win. Side had grit determination and Austin up top. Ned dunne Simpson at back with Hill nothing was breaking that down

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          I知 not just talking the final I知 talking the whole thing, build up to the three games then trek to Wigan before game back in bush and Wembley

im Pretty calm person but the 2nd leg was intense. That was four years ago today

Got say if we went up again I would prefer automatic, play offs were great but could be done without that pressure again
                          It was all i could think of, and when Perch put Wigan one up i felt sick.
                          When Charlie stepped up for the pen i could not watch, and after he put us 2-1 ahead it was edge of the seat, jumping up and prayers

Yeah loved it,......but it was hell

Comment

So would people take auto or chance play offs in future

Comment

That last few minutes in the home leg vs Wigan was nerve wracking, Wigan were pressing and had some good chances, when the final whistle blew and everyone was singing we're going to Wembley I knew I had to book a flight over which I did! The Wembley Final and how we shockingly won it made everything worthwhile!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X