Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously..our fans are deluded to the state of insanity ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schteve!!!!!

Comment

Alright Neil , hope you,re well , and catch you up next season #don,ofbracknel
      I didnt know anyone was slagging off getting Steve Mclaren , its a bold move from the club and we would be lucky to get him .
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
        Steve McLaren.. take his stock and take ours ... have a think .. have a look .. we are completely deluded if we want anyone with a higher pedigree .. young or old . I’m pleased if we get him because I’m a realist ..When I went mental 2 years ago when we had the opportunity to get Neil again and this is our best opportunity since .. Get behind Mcclaren he wer’nt England manager for no reason and I know the delusionists won’t agree but we need him more than he needs us.
        Top post!

Comment

I think he will be a good appointment

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Perhaps Ned and Robbo might be persuaded to stay on now too? Especially if funds will now be available. Assuming it is SM of course.
            Ned is off mate. Moving back up North. I suspect he'll sign for Burnley.

Be interesting to see if Robbo can have his arm twisted. I suspect he's already had some far more lucrative offers elsewhere though!

Comment

Wanted Holloway out and never wanted him anyway I'll get behind McLaren if he comes in I think he's a good coach and proved that when Harry was here as soon as he went we went to pieces, his record isn't great at managing though

Comment

at least he might play his best 11 two weeks running unlike holloway

Comment

Well the sentiment of the OP is spot on but the rant out delusion is somewhat errant. The very great majority of us would be delighted with the appointment.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I reckon its a done deal with SM to be announced probably Monday .... I feel it would be a good appointment as i believe IH had somewhat lost his way (but fair play to him for steadying the ship and introducing youth) ... He will always be welcomed back ... it was time for change and i think and hope SM will bring us on as a team, as i feel he has plenty of raw talent to work with .. my only worry (as was the case under IH), that we will have too little money to spend to strengthen where needed ..

Comment

I think having Carsley in with him will be brilliant as well. Worked wonders at Brentford so I think the pair of them would make for an exciting future.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                        I think having Carsley in with him will be brilliant as well. Worked wonders at Brentford so I think the pair of them would make for an exciting future.
                        Totally agree could be exciting times ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Ned is off mate. Moving back up North. I suspect he'll sign for Burnley.
                          Seriously doubt that. Great ITK chart buster though.

Comment

Originally posted by tomjackoqpr View Post

Totally agree could be exciting times ahead
                            If and only if we keep hold of
                            all the players we want and get a
                            20 goal striker

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post

If and only if we keep hold of
                              all the players we want and get a
                              20 goal striker
                              and a Unicorn !!!

Comment

I'd love to see McClaren take over - think he'd be a perfect fit personally.

He's had a few failures but I can't think of a better person to take over where we are at, especially as the other names I've heard linked are real shockers....

Comment

Working...
                                X