Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously..our fans are deluded to the state of insanity ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be pleased if he is appointed because he is a good coach. I am not expecting promotion (although it would be great), but as long as the team is playing well , competing and not languishing in the bottom 8 -10 and is instead within shout of the play offs what more could we want?

If the club is going to spend big then obviously expectations will rise, but as that is not likely a season like the one Sheff Utd, Brstol City or Preston had would be a successful one in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      I will be pleased if he is appointed because he is a good coach. I am not expecting promotion (although it would be great), but as long as the team is playing well , competing and not languishing in the bottom 8 -10 and is instead within shout of the play offs what more could we want?

If the club is going to spend big then obviously expectations will rise, but as that is not likely a season like the one Sheff Utd, Brstol City or Preston had would be a successful one in my eyes.
      Agree with every word, good post. And I kind of hope we don't go and spend big.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post

If and only if we keep hold of
        all the players we want and get a
        20 goal striker
        Jordan Rhodes could become available. Would obviously need a pay cut but as he isn't getting in the Wednesday team and they need to sell for FFP then a deal could be made.

Comment

Working...
        X