Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously..our fans are deluded to the state of insanity ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously..our fans are deluded to the state of insanity ..

Steve McLaren.. take his stock and take ours ... have a think .. have a look .. we are completely deluded if we want anyone with a higher pedigree .. young or old . I’m pleased if we get him because I’m a realist ..When I went mental 2 years ago when we had the opportunity to get Neil again and this is our best opportunity since .. Get behind Mcclaren he wer’nt England manager for no reason and I know the delusionists won’t agree but we need him more than he needs us.

Completely agree with you. I'm behind him if he is unveiled.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Absolutely will be a very very good appointment !

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Completely agree with you. I'm behind him if he is unveiled.
        This, me too.

I'm sure we will finish higher than 16th place so its a big yes from me.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Bang on Neil....... ex England head coach, took an un-fancied dutch team to the title, an un-fancied boro to a euro title.
          Got Derby to a playoff, coached here before and we were playing lovely exciting easy on the eye football.
          He hopefully will bring the England u21 coach with him, and oh look we have a load young players who will learn from him.
          Can't believe the moaning ####s on twitter complaining about him, Les, Tony, prob Lee Hoos too.

Comment

just this once for old times sake.......................

McClaren out!!!

Attached Files
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

..hope Mac doesn't look in here to get a feel for the club!

Comment

Safe pair of hands. Knowledgeable , calm and consistent exactly what we need after Ollie

Comment

Involvement with England probably not the best thing to mention in support of your argument. Just saying.

He's a bit of a joke figure for many fans of championship clubs for whatever reason.

Not convinced it's the right decision but happy to hold my hands up if he does well.

Comment

Who are these deluded fans then? Doesn't seem to be any in here...

Well, not on this subject anyway.

Comment

Steve is just what we need. I honestly cannot think of anyone better. Lets hope he comes.

Comment

Very pleased if it is McClaren just don't want him to roll out a west london accent at the press conference!

Comment

Most importantly a great coach for our younger players which will help them develop and improve!

Comment

I can see why they want McLaren. For the first time in years we have a lot of promising youngsters, I have no doubt SM will improve them. Very very well respected coach. Ollie is too erratic to properly give our youngsters the best chance of succeeding. I’m happy if it’s SM

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              I can see why they want McLaren. For the first time in years we have a lot of promising youngsters, I have no doubt SM will improve them. Very very well respected coach. Ollie is too erratic to properly give our youngsters the best chance of succeeding. I’m happy if it’s SM
                              Perhaps Ned and Robbo might be persuaded to stay on now too? Especially if funds will now be available. Assuming it is SM of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X