Rumour...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Most managers, including Holloway, would get us into the top 10 if we have a striker who could score 15 a season. IH never got the chance to make that change to the squad this summer. If we appoint SM and the costs associated with that then nothing short of the play offs will be deemed a good season.
    As others pointed out already, it was his own fault that this side didn't make the top 10. as he stuck with players and a formation that most of us knew in August//September that it wasn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

As others pointed out already, it was his own fault that this side didn't make the top 10. as he stuck with players and a formation that most of us knew in August//September that it wasn't working.
      Yes, others did point that out. But others also pointed out the unbalanced squad he had.

There is more than one version of the truth - capiche?

Onwards to 2018/19 season - over!

Comment

Been a rumour going around that Sol Campbell been at the club quite a bit lately believed to have done his badges recently too, and what with the DOF's infatuation with the Rooney rule could be an outside contender for the job

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Been a rumour going around that Sol Campbell been at the club quite a bit lately believed to have done his badges recently too, and what with the DOF's infatuation with the Rooney rule could be an outside contender for the job
          The same Sol Campbell that Oxford United turned down ?

Comment

CORRECT but as I say with the DOF's infatuation with the rooney rule, I wouldn't rule it out

Comment

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

CORRECT but as I say with the DOF's infatuation with the rooney rule, I wouldn't rule it out
                Possible defensive coach role perhaps...?

Comment

I thought it was common knowledge that Campbell was working with the club while doing his badges?
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

I thought it was common knowledge that Campbell was working with the club while doing his badges?

Indeed, at least known for a month an a half?

Comment

Working...
                    X