Rumour...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Hey sorry mate, didn't mean to shoot it down like that.......it could be right and the site i saw was quoting it from a reliable source
    Nah don't be mate, I didn't take it that way lol. We all know what silly season is like.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Bryson was very tidy prior to his injury. We were in for him when we last went up
      Thought it was him. Suffered a very serious injury from what I can remember.

This was four years back and have barely heard a mention of him since.
      Last edited by Norths; 11-05-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Think he’s out on loan this season

Comment

Bryson was at Cardiff I think.

Comment

Would like Chris Martin, very talented
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Bryson was at Cardiff I think.
              Yep made 22 appearances.

Comment

I could see Keogh coming. I am pretty sure he is being released by Derby? Experienced player and a leader, and we need those.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                  I could see Keogh coming. I am pretty sure he is being released by Derby? Experienced player and a leader, and we need those.
                  We already have a song for him and serenade him every time we play them.

I think hes a clumsey defender, in mould of Lynch, would like to think we can do better then that

Comment

i'm very excited over the new season. i still dont think we'll be in the playoffs but i don't think we'll finish below 10th with steve as manager plus i reckon our players will be more inclined to stay as the backroom and future of the club looks promising.

Comment

Most managers, including Holloway, would get us into the top 10 if we have a striker who could score 15 a season. IH never got the chance to make that change to the squad this summer. If we appoint SM and the costs associated with that then nothing short of the play offs will be deemed a good season.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        Most managers, including Holloway, would get us into the top 10 if we have a striker who could score 15 a season. IH never got the chance to make that change to the squad this summer. If we appoint SM and the costs associated with that then nothing short of the play offs will be deemed a good season.
                        Yeah he kept playing Washington and Makie first half of season so kind of his own fault no strikers got to 15. Smith would have got there but he sat on bench early on

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          Trouble is he'd play him at wingback.

Comment

Yeah he kept playing Washington and Makie first half of season so kind of his own fault
                            Exactly. Ollie had plenty of opportunities to sort out the obvious shortcomings.

Comment

We already have a song for him and serenade him every time we play them.

I think hes a clumsey defender, in mould of Lynch, would like to think we can do better then that
                              This- all day long

Comment

Bryson left Derby C. partly because his passing style of play didn`t suit Rowett. But I`m not sure whether or not he is injured now?
                                Last edited by Shania; 13-05-2018, 09:16 AM. Reason: Eurovision Song Contest hangover.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X