Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumour...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Most managers, including Holloway, would get us into the top 10 if we have a striker who could score 15 a season. IH never got the chance to make that change to the squad this summer. If we appoint SM and the costs associated with that then nothing short of the play offs will be deemed a good season.
    As others pointed out already, it was his own fault that this side didn't make the top 10. as he stuck with players and a formation that most of us knew in August//September that it wasn't working.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

      As others pointed out already, it was his own fault that this side didn't make the top 10. as he stuck with players and a formation that most of us knew in August//September that it wasn't working.
      Yes, others did point that out. But others also pointed out the unbalanced squad he had.

      There is more than one version of the truth - capiche?

      Onwards to 2018/19 season - over!

      Comment


      • #33
        Been a rumour going around that Sol Campbell been at the club quite a bit lately believed to have done his badges recently too, and what with the DOF's infatuation with the Rooney rule could be an outside contender for the job

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Been a rumour going around that Sol Campbell been at the club quite a bit lately believed to have done his badges recently too, and what with the DOF's infatuation with the Rooney rule could be an outside contender for the job
          The same Sol Campbell that Oxford United turned down ?

          Comment


          • #35
            CORRECT but as I say with the DOF's infatuation with the rooney rule, I wouldn't rule it out

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Been a rumour going around that Sol Campbell been at the club quite a bit lately believed to have done his badges recently too, and what with the DOF's infatuation with the Rooney rule could be an outside contender for the job
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                CORRECT but as I say with the DOF's infatuation with the rooney rule, I wouldn't rule it out
                Possible defensive coach role perhaps...?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Been a rumour going around that Sol Campbell been at the club quite a bit lately believed to have done his badges recently too, and what with the DOF's infatuation with the Rooney rule could be an outside contender for the job
                  I thought it was common knowledge that Campbell was working with the club while doing his badges?
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

                  Ebere Eze - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Luke Freeman - 3
                  Pawel Wszolek - 2
                  Joel Lynch - 1
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                  Matt Smith - 1
                  Massimo Luongo - 1
                  Toni Leistner - 1
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Nakhi Wells - 1

                  Summer Transfers 2018

                  IN
                  Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

                  OUT
                  Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

                    I thought it was common knowledge that Campbell was working with the club while doing his badges?

                    Indeed, at least known for a month an a half?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X