Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This story has legs and has been going on for quite a while without any denial from the club and Fernandes's silence is unusual for a man who has backed every single manager that he has hired.

Comment

• Sky Sports now reporting that IH future to be decided in the next few hours.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ure-as-manager

Comment

• At last we are going to get some sort of statement

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          Sky Sports now reporting that IH future to be decided in the next few hours.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ure-as-manager
          And so now it becomes serious as sky haven’t reported on any of it up until now.

Comment

• In due course?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
              In due course?
              "...in the next few hours."

Comment

• Hits - get the ITK table template ready!

Comment

• i dont think tony is that braindead to keep ollie in the job. people where rating ollie at a 6/10 for his job here but tbh i'd go a 4/10 based on the whole season. he got a lot of things wrong and a few things right, we were never gunna be world beaters but should have done better with the team we have. too much chopping and changing players, eratic formations and behaviour, a fascination with mackie and washington, 3 at the back, a dependency on the form of our midfield trio, pavel as rb, bidwell as lwb, sylla
                  not being utilized properly, poor judgement on our players etc i could go on and on.

our season only really improved when CR stepped up and brought the youth with him. there wasn't really much progress until theb and we've not really improved that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

"...in the next few hours."
                    Yepp, and it reminds me of the Faurlin Incident...
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      Hits - get the ITK table template ready!
                      Have my finger over the submit button mate.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Now Sky have it I think there is more to it. Maybe Holloway is lining up going back to Sky?

Comment

• 26 wins from 80 games for Holloway.

Quite shocking really, deserves the sack.
                          I wish him well for the future.

Spare a thought for poor Pinkie at this time.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            i dont think tony is that braindead to keep ollie in the job. people where rating ollie at a 6/10 for his job here but tbh i'd go a 4/10 based on the whole season. he got a lot of things wrong and a few things right, we were never gunna be world beaters but should have done better with the team we have. too much chopping and changing players, eratic formations and behaviour, a fascination with mackie and washington, 3 at the back, a dependency on the form of our midfield trio, pavel as rb, bidwell as lwb, sylla
                            not being utilized properly, poor judgement on our players etc i could go on and on.

our season only really improved when CR stepped up and brought the youth with him. there wasn't really much progress until theb and we've not really improved that much.
                            I dont think they have money available to sack him unfortunatly. Just my opinion.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              i dont think tony is that braindead to keep ollie in the job. people where rating ollie at a 6/10 for his job here but tbh i'd go a 4/10 based on the whole season. he got a lot of things wrong and a few things right, we were never gunna be world beaters but should have done better with the team we have. too much chopping and changing players, eratic formations and behaviour, a fascination with mackie and washington, 3 at the back, a dependency on the form of our midfield trio, pavel as rb, bidwell as lwb, sylla

great points there, but the form picked up when the 3 at the back was ditched with 12 games to go. fair plaiy if that coincided with CR stepping up.

26 wins and 40 losses from his 80 games in charge is poor. It could and should have been better than that with the players he had at his disposal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

I dont think they have money available to sack him unfortunatly. Just my opinion.
                                i doubt ollie is on a lot of money tbh, i'd be surprised if its more than 5 or 6 grand a week and he only has a year left on his current deal anyhow so it'll be fine

Comment

Working...
                                X