Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Trouble is hits in this modern age news just gets recycled.
    For what it's worth I sense there has been a slight falling out behind the scenes and there may be some mileage in this.
    There isn't.

Comment

• Just read that he’s agreed terms. Could be an announcement soon then

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post

There isn't.
        Either way I think it is getting to the point where the position will need to be clarified.
        It has been on this site for over a week now but now the nationals are onto it.
        Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 09-05-2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• If this happens you will find me in the pub

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Just read that he’s agreed terms. Could be an announcement soon then
            where did you read that mate............

william hill also on this story............

William Hill Betting@WilliamHill
            Steve McClaren looks to have landed himself a new job as #QPR manager

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• The Sack Race@thesackrace
              He's been linked with every single job going, but Steve McClaren has now reportedly agreed terms to become the new QPR manager...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

where did you read that mate............

william hill also on this story............

William Hill Betting@WilliamHill
                Steve McClaren looks to have landed himself a new job as #QPR manager
                Some journo on twitter mate. He’s got a blue tick so looks legit

Comment

• I hope this has all been done a bit more out in the open than it appear at the moment.
                  Whatever you say about IH (and there are plenty enough on here happy to call him 'Hollowhead' etc) he loves the club and I hope they have treated him with a bit more respect than the trial by twitter it appears to be.

Comment

• He’s the daily mail midland correspondent

Comment

I hope this has all been done a bit more out in the open than it appear at the moment.
                      Whatever you say about IH (and there are plenty enough on here happy to call him 'Hollowhead' etc) he loves the club and I hope they have treated him with a bit more respect than the trial by twitter it appears to be.
                      Agreed Croydon, I am not an Olly fan, this time around BUT he is a Rangers Man and deserves respect, he did his best. Time to move on for sure as we haven't been good enough this season but with a Thank You not being slagged off.

Comment

I hope this has all been done a bit more out in the open than it appear at the moment.
                        Before his return I would have agreed with comment on loving club but the digs at the fans tells me otherwise

Comment

• if the rumours are true about an agreement regarding contracts,
                          does anyone think we may get announcement this evening?

Comment

• You would expect an official denial from the club this evening if not true

Comment

• Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                              People can say what they like, just passing on what I've heard that's all. I'll be picking out the individuals for an apology when McLaren is appointed though
                              not long now mate, get your picking stick ready

Comment

• Please god let this be true lol. I know Shteve isn't the messiah and has his faults but surely he's gotta be better than Holloway

Comment

Working...
                                X