Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

Not told a load of porkies, I firmly believe this will happen. Holloway obviously had a change of heart regarding walking away and thinks sod it might as well get sacked and get the rest of my salary paid off , which you can't blame him . This info come from someone very close to Holloway so I believe it but you can make your own mind up
    So hang on.

You said an announcement was imminent re Ollie / SMcC.

Now you're saying Ollie has changed his mind, which is par ;)

You believe it will happen, but that is not quite the same thing as knowing it. ITK thread update I reckon.....

By the way, I wish you'd been spot on first tiime round.

Comment

Not told a load of porkies, I firmly believe this will happen. Holloway obviously had a change of heart regarding walking away and thinks sod it might as well get sacked and get the rest of my salary paid off , which you can't blame him . This info come from someone very close to Holloway so I believe it but you can make your own mind up
      Did you get it from someone very close to Ollie, or was that part of the rumour you were told by another person?

Comment

• An announcement is imminent regarding Holloway, what I've said will still happen regardless of him wanting to walk or not , not claiming to be one of the ITK crowd, just passing on what I've been told from a source close to Holloway, won't bother in future is all you get is crap just because he's still in charge one day after the game, if I remember correctly I said shortly after the Leeds game not straight after...

Comment

• So you can take your head out of your ####

Comment

An announcement is imminent regarding Holloway, what I've said will still happen regardless of him wanting to walk or not , not claiming to be one of the ITK crowd, just passing on what I've been told from a source close to Holloway, won't bother in future is all you get is crap just because he's still in charge one day after the game, if I remember correctly I said shortly after the Leeds game not straight after...
            Mate, you were warned..... problem is that we've had so many supposedly ITK candidates over the years that you can't blame anyone for being cynical.

Plus you can't get a bet on for love or money and my understanding is that there have been no serious requests (spoke to Betfair, Sporting Index and PP). That is unusual if you're right, and could also be why some people have wondered....

However, reading between the lines of what Ollie and Bungle have both said on record, a change seems likely, but Bungle has to have a gun to his head to actually make the call - so we could be in for further delay. Which of course doesn't benefit the club. If they're going to do it, now is the time.

Comment

• Has the tw@t in a hat gone yet?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• imminent Definition ; about to happen.
                "they were in imminent danger of being swept away"
                synonyms: impending, at hand, close, near, approaching, fast approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, about to happen, upon us, in store, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, in the wind, brewing, looming, looming large;

Comment

• Holloway going nowhere. Will either stay on for another year or, more likely, get a contract extension.

I suspect it will be made clear to him expectations are no more stupid formations and to listen to those around him by which I mean Ramsey and Sir Les.

Uncle will want stability but his recent comments have shown he has his concerns so will want some reassurances lessons learned etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    Holloway going nowhere. Will either stay on for another year or, more likely, get a contract extension.

I suspect it will be made clear to him expectations are no more stupid formations and to listen to those around him by which I mean Ramsey and Sir Les.

Uncle will want stability but his recent comments have shown he has his concerns so will want some reassurances lessons learned etc.
                    Might be ok with that, i want someone who will play a good few of these younguns

Comment

Holloway going nowhere. Will either stay on for another year or, more likely, get a contract extension.

Did I miss the memo? When did Evil Les become Sir Les once again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post

Did I miss the memo? When did Evil Les become Sir Les once again?
                        Les is flexible!

Comment

Holloway going nowhere.
                          But the love in is most definitely over. The rubber stamping and the botti kissing (by Uncle and Ollie respectively) have emphatically stopped.

No decision or statement either way means that we've already started wasting valuable time. No change there.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

But the love in is most definitely over. The rubber stamping and the botti kissing (by Uncle and Ollie respectively) have emphatically stopped.

No decision or statement either way means that we've already started wasting valuable time. No change there.
                            Devils advocate; why would they release a statement if they aren't actually getting rid of Holloway?

Comment

I'd say no statement is pretty much confirmation that Holloway is staying, so really no time has been wasted at all.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'm 99% convinced some harsh words were said to Ollie by either board or Sir/Evil Les which resulted in change in formation etc. Prior to that he wasn't changing anything regardless of how carp we were and for how long a period.

Ollie would not get another job at this level and I suspect Uncle wants stability so we end up with situation of neither side being particularly enamoured with the other but both sticking with it for their own reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X