Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/06...pr-approach-a/

Comment

• https://www.football.london/queens-p...uture-14622871

Hmmm.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Not gonna say anything but that if he wants paying off, is he?

I was always surprised at the rumours that Ollie was stepping down. Not surprised at all that there were rumours that he was leaving, but the idea of him walking away from 1 year guaranteed salary just doesn't sound right. It's hardly like clubs will be falling over each other to hire him when he leaves here.

I'm also genuinely surprised he's still here though, purely cos he's looked like a beaten man in the last 2 away games. I'd suspected that Les had already told him that he'd be on his way after the last game of the season. Clearly I was wrong!

I still think that the club are considering a change, and are having a few conversations with perspective managers.
        Last edited by Tarbie; 07-05-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Not gonna say anything but that if he wants paying off, is he?

I was always surprised at the rumours that Ollie was stepping down. Not surprised at all that there were rumours that he was leaving, but the idea of him walking away from 1 year guaranteed salary just doesn't sound right. It's hardly like clubs will be falling over each other to hire him when he leaves here.

I'm also genuinely surprised he's still here though, purely cos he's looked like a beaten man in the last 2 away games. I'd suspected that Les had already told him that he'd be on his way after the last game of the season. Clearly I was wrong!

I still think that the club are considering a change, and are having a few conversations with perspective managers.
          If they are considering a change they best get on with it, ask yourself how you or anyone else would perform in a job where the owners are looking at a replacement for you? Either he is being replaced or he should be told he is the guy to start the season but let's get on with it!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
            Prepare to eat your words qprdave and ye it is from someone very close to Holloway at the club. I put a post on before Xmas saying McLaren would be involved with us next year so it's nothing new
            Were you told a load of porkies or did you just make up this story?
            Last edited by SheepRanger; 07-05-2018, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              They probably picked up that nonsense from this MB.

Comment

• Well the quoted bits are verabtim. He said that stuff.

Interesting that he's retreated from 'the sun shines out of the owners jacksie' persona.

Comment

• I have it on good authority that Ian Holloway might stay at QPR next season.
                  But if he doesn't, my source tells me that another manager will be appointed.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    I have it on good authority that Ian Holloway might stay at QPR next season.
                    But if he doesn't, my source tells me that another manager will be appointed.
                    Guaranteed points in the BS ITK super fan league table there mate

Comment

Prepare to eat your words qprdave and ye it is from someone very close to Holloway at the club. I put a post on before Xmas saying McLaren would be involved with us next year so it's nothing new
                      Did you get my pm Marc?....

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

They probably picked up that nonsense from this MB.
                        Soz -Thought it the Ainswoth link that's been doing the rounds

Comment

Were you told a load of porkies or did you just make up this story?
                          Not told a load of porkies, I firmly believe this will happen. Holloway obviously had a change of heart regarding walking away and thinks sod it might as well get sacked and get the rest of my salary paid off , which you can't blame him . This info come from someone very close to Holloway so I believe it but you can make your own mind up

Comment

Soz -Thought it the Ainswoth link that's been doing the rounds
                            I did think your response a bit odd mate
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Not told a load of porkies, I firmly believe this will happen. Holloway obviously had a change of heart regarding walking away and thinks sod it might as well get sacked and get the rest of my salary paid off , which you can't blame him . This info come from someone very close to Holloway so I believe it but you can make your own mind up
                              Pinkie???

Comment

• You all know the ol QblockPete saying, "things change" in football.........and sometimes posters transform from ITK to IKFA...

Comment

Working...
                                X