Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinks he won the dutch league he is a good coach , he transformed the way we played last time he was here and set a record for the most clean sheets ever buddy.

Comment

Anyway whoever it is if its true to takeover, will be onto a hiding from you lot after 2 games in anyway lol, all this bigging up will disappear straight away biggest moaning bunch ive ever not met lol, you just know you lot love yer moaning
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Pinks he won the dutch league he is a good coach , he transformed the way we played last time he was here and set a record for the most clean sheets ever buddy.
        Ollies won a few promotions general no fair play if whoever it is they carry on the good work especially with the youngsters, but think if it was ollies signings expect to go backwards on new signings

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

You are a strange one, aren't you mate?!!

In the same post you've claimed to have far superior football knowledge than me, and also admitted you don't know the difference between Steve McLaren and Paul Clement. I don't really think I need to say a lot more, do I?
          And hows that strange tarbie, getting the two mixed up as alot wanted clement aswell? think youre being abit strange there son tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Anyway whoever it is if its true to takeover, will be onto a hiding from you lot after 2 games in anyway lol, all this bigging up will disappear straight away biggest moaning bunch ive ever not met lol, you just know you lot love yer moaning
            Haha...spot on! It'll be McClaren out after 5 wins on the spin because Shodipo is out on loan at Wealdstone, Sean Goss is tearing it up at Fyfe and Conor Washington served me a warm Carlsberg in the Blue and White bar !

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie
              Turn it in will you Pinks. It's getting embarrassing for you now!
              Tarbie have a word with yourself, youre winning poster of the years gone to youre head son

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Haha...spot on! It'll be McClaren out after 5 wins on the spin because Shodipo is out on loan at Wealdstone, Sean Goss is tearing it up at Fyfe and Conor Washington served me a warm Carlsberg in the Blue and White bar !
                Don't agree mate. I think 90% of our fanbase are educated enough to recognise good performance when we see it. Problem is it's been in very short supply since our promotion season under Warnock.

Comment

Tarbie have a word with yourself, youre winning poster of the years gone to youre head son
                  Whatever you say mate. Gonna step away now and leave you to it.

Comment

ffs here we go again, the edit crew are in force lol

Comment

Don't agree mate. I think 90% of our fanbase are educated enough to recognise good performance when we see it. Problem is it's been in very short supply since our promotion season under Warnock.
                      You say this tarbs but seeing the split on the polls closing up now, certainly no 90% anymore

Comment

Dounno about that mate, theres a fair few on here that will always find the c*ck in the bag of bo*bs !

Comment

I was in the bush this morning and i heard this as well.

Makes sense to me

Comment

Mclaren is fine by me

Comment

But how the fook do you expect it to go from carp to excellent straight away westy, so naive to think thats how it should happen, its happening right now in the last soo many games and beforein bits, too many inpatient ones about who expect it all right away even though no new players were signed, will certainly be interesting to see how another manager would do but for me he`d be jumping on the good work thats started to show just like a jimmy flyod jumping on all of rowetts good work done before.
                              Yeah true mate clearly more or less two seasons is not enough time to influence your side to play good football

I quote Ollie who said, two seasons in, we don’t have a philosophy well whose job is that??! How long does it take him to stamp his authority??? Answers on a post card please

Comment

Whatever you say mate. Gonna step away now and leave you to it.
                                Whacked him on ignore. Fella hasn't a clue and is also slightly mentally deranged going by today's posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X