Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this has legs and Ollie wants out then SM is probably as good as it gets considering the size of the club, FFP and the shift in policy into youth. He did really well when he was here last time, most within the club was if I remember correctly sad when he left for Derby. I could see this happening and I would not argue against too much even though I think Ollie has been doing quite well this season.

Comment

• Read something a while back that
      SM was in talks to take over at Ipswich??

Comment

• also in the betting for new Sunderland manager

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Was ollie at last nights sponsors evening???
          He was not

Comment

He was not
            Can you ask yourself is Ollie standing down?

Comment

• I think it has been agreed mutually that Holloway will step aside after Sunday as reckon the bloke needs a break after last month or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                I think it has been agreed mutually that Holloway will step aside after Sunday as reckon the bloke needs a break after last month or so.
                Heard too many credible sources back this story up for it to just be chat. I think it's dead cert that Sunday will be Ollie's last game in charge. When it's announced, and how much of a 'done deal' McLaren is remains to be seen.

Surprised the media ain't reporting anything yet though. Seems that everyone that is even close to being ITK knows about this already!
                Last edited by Tarbie; 03-05-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Can we really afford a coach of McLaren`s calibre? It is the last season with parachute money we are going into.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Surprised the media ain't reporting anything yet though.
                    Nothing doing in the markets either.

I had to call Paddy Power to see if I could stick a few quid on Olly not being in charge on day one next term (request made, nothing back yet).. They hadn't even got a next manager market running. Quiet as the grave.

Normally the genuine ITK dosh has a few quid somewhere, but nothing. Go figure....

Comment

• I asked sky bet too

Comment

• Iain Dowie and Paul Hart to take over

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Nothing doing in the markets either.

I had to call Paddy Power to see if I could stick a few quid on Olly not being in charge on day one next term (request made, nothing back yet).. They hadn't even got a next manager market running. Quiet as the grave.

Normally the genuine ITK dosh has a few quid somewhere, but nothing. Go figure....

Yeah, I sent my mate in the UK down to Coral and they laughed him out of the bookies. Saw straight through him and realised he had some inside info. I suspect the odds on McLaren will be very short when the bookies do start taking bets.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            also in the betting for new Sunderland manager
                            That's got Mick McCarthy written all over it

Comment

I asked sky bet too
                              Any reply to it? I looked the other day and nothing on there.

Comment

• It is a concern that there is no betting traffic. It either means a deal has been done and too many people are ITK, or that they have't formed markets because no one has bothered asking.

Wonder if harry can get on? ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X