Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Can you dig up some links about hollowed from his Millwall days, or even while he was with us.
    Blokes an entertainer mate, not a manager! Just like redknapp, everyone loves him (especially media).... like u say hits ask Wall fans what they think of him... ask Rs fans what they think of redknapp. Peas in a pod and all that.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

When was the last time Hollowhead done well with a club and was deemed a success?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Whacked him on ignore. Fella hasn't a clue and is also slightly mentally deranged going by today's posts.
        Lol that made laugh anyway
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

When was the last time Hollowhead done well with a club and was deemed a success?
          Well Holloway (to give him at least a bit of respect I feel he deserves) did take Palace up but then resigned after a poor start in the Prem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            ffs here we go again, the edit crew are in force lol
            I took the liberty of un-deleting this post. Would hate for someone else to be accused of skullduggery when it was you that did it.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

I took the liberty of un-deleting this post. Would hate for someone else to be accused of skullduggery when it was you that did it.
              To be fair the 'edit crew' is quite a funny name

Comment

If as a coach he was good enough for Man United then he is good enough for us, His Derby team that lost in the play off final played some very good football and they had a few young un's in that team which also bodes well going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Well Holloway (to give him at least a bit of respect I feel he deserves) did take Palace up but then resigned after a poor start in the Prem.
                  Resigned due to a breakdown didn't he?

Hasnt had had success for a long time, hence him being on the tv. Time to walk away.

Comment

Have to say I would be pretty happy with McClaren, fits the bill nicely and as others have said within our current structure and I hope would be less erratic than Olly. Olly has done his job and for me its time to move on. I would like to think this is TF's and the boards decision if it comes off.

Comment

Resigned due to a breakdown didn't he?

Hasnt had had success for a long time, hence him being on the tv. Time to walk away.
                      I'm not necessarily against it mate but I hope it's being done in the right way as overall he has done OK I think and loves the club. I hope it's mutual and not underhand.

Comment

Is it just me, or has everything that Pinkie posted on this thread disappeared into thin air? Ha ha

Comment

I'm not necessarily against it mate but I hope it's being done in the right way as overall he has done OK I think and loves the club. I hope it's mutual and not underhand.
                          I don’t think TF would do anything underhand. Doesn’t seem the type at all.

I’m certain IH will be treated with maximum respect & whatever happens it’ll be done in the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Is it just me, or has everything that Pinkie posted on this thread disappeared into thin air? Ha ha
                            They have for me he’s on ignore

Comment

#standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

They have for me he’s on ignore
                                I had to delete some of my own comments mate. Looked like I was having an argument with myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X