Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Imminent ...Definition = Not happening anytime soon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

Devils advocate; why would they release a statement if they aren't actually getting rid of Holloway?
      Because Ollie has publicly stated that he is unaware if the board want him to continue.

If I were Uncle and I was serious about wanting to retain his services I would make my confidence in my manager public. Which is zackly what he's stopped doing.

I think there has been a distinct change of temperature but I'm not sure what that portends.......

Comment

• Daily mirror reporting McClaren set to sign for us.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Daily mirror reporting McClaren set to sign for us.
          Please be true

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Because Ollie has publicly stated that he is unaware if the board want him to continue.

If I were Uncle and I was serious about wanting to retain his services I would make my confidence in my manager public. Which is zackly what he's stopped doing.

I think there has been a distinct change of temperature but I'm not sure what that portends.......
            I'm liking your last sentence the hal. I can feel WATRBs going a bit highbrow
            Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 09-05-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Yeah fair point. All depends if Tony even knows about this or not but his last few comments about it are far from endorsing him like they were earlier in the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Holloway going nowhere. Will either stay on for another year or, more likely, get a contract extension.

I suspect it will be made clear to him expectations are no more stupid formations and to listen to those around him by which I mean Ramsey and Sir Les.

Uncle will want stability but his recent comments have shown he has his concerns so will want some reassurances lessons learned etc.
                I'd go along with that!

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

I'm 99% convinced some harsh words were said to Ollie by either board or Sir/Evil Les which resulted in change in formation etc. Prior to that he wasn't changing anything regardless of how carp we were and for how long a period.

Ollie would not get another job at this level and I suspect Uncle wants stability so we end up with situation of neither side being particularly enamoured with the other but both sticking with it for their own reasons.
                  Pays to read on further!

I'd go along with that too, in fact I believe I said so at the time?

Comment

• I love the way the Mirror are saying EXCLUSIVE, it isn't really now is it and unless this really does have legs, they have basically got the story from this site ! I really hope it does have legs but the longer it is left the more unlikely it becomes, I expect TF to come out and back Olly now its in the papers......heres hoping though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      I love the way the Mirror are saying EXCLUSIVE, it isn't really now is it and unless this really does have legs, they have basically got the story from this site ! I really hope it does have legs but the longer it is left the more unlikely it becomes, I expect TF to come out and back Olly now its in the papers......heres hoping though.
                      it probably is right from this site. we should test the waters and make a thread about someone obscure like notts county's manager coming in as our new boss

Comment

• Now the Times are reporting McClaren could be on his way to us.

#somethingbrewing

QPR want Steve McClaren to improve how they play if Ian Holloway leaves

newGary Jacob
                        May 9 2018, 12:00pm, The TimesMcClaren has struggled in his recent managerial roles but QPR want him to implement a new style of playTIM GOODE/PA
                        Steve McClaren is set to be given another chance to restore his reputation after being earmarked to become Queens Park Rangers manager.

The west London club want to appoint the 57-year-old alongside Lee Carsley, who is the England under-21 assistant coach, as a possible successor to Ian Holloway. Holloway has denied a claim that he is to leave the club after his team finished in 16th place in the Championship.

QPR have held McClaren in high regard since his three months working as a coach under Harry Redknapp, then the manager in the summer of 2013. He took the training sessions at the time and the QPR players were impressed by his coaching, tactics and man-management and disappointed when he left to take over at… Want to read more?
                        Register with a few details to continue reading this article.

Comment

• Note, lee carsley as Mc's number two.

would be happy with that.

Comment

• its trending on twitter, so many different publications are carrying the story now.

this may actually be happening please god.

Comment

its trending on twitter, so many different publications are carrying the story now.

this may actually be happening please god.
                              Trouble is hits in this modern age news just gets recycled.
                              For what it's worth I sense there has been a slight falling out behind the scenes and there may be some mileage in this.

Comment

Daily mirror reporting McClaren set to sign for us.
                                Journos just reading social media init

Comment

Working...
                                X