No announcement yet.

Sean Goss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goss has just been subbed, injured in Rangers last game of the season. Had a quick look on Twitter, Rangers fans are panning him. Seems they've really turned on his since his first game. Some of the responses to the update that he was subbed are below.

"Thank f*ck, he's sh*te. Enjoy the bench/reserves for QPR."
    "Can Goss never f*cking play again"
    "F*ck Sean Goss"

Maybe this was one decision that Ollie got right?!!

Comment

Gone from hero to zero in a couple of months.

Comment

Been found out. Ollie got slaughtered on here and elsewhere for letting him go and it turns out he may have been right. If he's shite in the Scottish pub league, he won't amount to much at Championship level.
        He wanted to stay up there so badly, let him I say. Get some money for him.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Saying the same thing on the other thread.

Comment

Reality check for the lad and hopefully we'll loan him out to L1/2 and he'll be grateful for some game time. Hopefully the £500k was based on appearances and we paid a fraction of that up front.

Comment

Very highly thought of at utd by club & fans, you don't go from that to a bin man in the sunday league.
              Stop writing off players till you know the facts, has he been asked to play a role different to what he's used to?
              I'd like to see what Mac & Carsley do with him before i take the actions of man who plays cm at fb

Comment

I'm not sure that anyone got this decision right. This particular loan has probably done absolutely nothing for the lad's development and even less for his confidence. I guess it's a good thing to find out that he's maybe not cut out for it but I do feel for the lad.

Comment

According to my contact at Rangers he's fallen out of favour with the fans because of his performance against Celtic. Apart from that game he's played well and has been well received.

Comment

Just a thought, If he is a player who plays it on the floor, I can see him being a part of a Mclaren squad.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

"Northern Ireland - and boss Michael O'Neill wants to recruit Rangers' on-loan QPR midfielder Sean Goss, 22"

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/gossip

Comment

Working...
                      X