He's Gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Happy to extend apparently. So not going anywhere unless sacked.
    https://www.football.london/queens-p...e-qpr-14622871

Kills any rumours of him quiting then. Still reckon he's gonna get sacked myself, but let's see!

Comment

New Dazzler

Comment

He does not sound like a man who feels he has the confidence of the decision makers at the club be very suprised to see him start the season with us.

Comment

D'oh
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/06...pr-approach-a/

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

https://www.football.london/queens-p...e-qpr-14622871

Kills any rumours of him quiting then. Still reckon he's gonna get sacked myself, but let's see!
              He won't get sacked until there is no one else half decent available....this is QPR

Comment

Find it interesting that none of the board have given him any public support or mentioned an extention?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Find it interesting that none of the board have given him any public support or mentioned an extention?
                  Everyone close to the club has been extremely tight lipped. Even the likes of West London Sport and Get West London have nothing of substance to say. Fernandes obviously has dropped a few hints, but I sometimes think he does stuff like that to get a reaction from the fans in order to assess public opinion.

I'm still betting he'll be gone sooner rather than later. But then again, I was sure he'd be gone by now and he isn't, so what do I know?!!

Comment

Agreed Tarbie as Fernandes always in the past backed his manager even those who should have gone way before they did.

Comment

Keep checking every few hours but the longer it goes the more unlikely it will happen. Didn’t really hit me until I saw the table last night how we just haven’t improved and anyone saying we have is kidding themselves. 3 points more than last season in a very poor league !

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Everyone close to the club has been extremely tight lipped. Even the likes of West London Sport and Get West London have nothing of substance to say. Fernandes obviously has dropped a few hints, but I sometimes think he does stuff like that to get a reaction from the fans in order to assess public opinion.

I'm still betting he'll be gone sooner rather than later. But then again, I was sure he'd be gone by now and he isn't, so what do I know?!!
                        Get West London is clickbait. I wouldn't trust anything on there anyway mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Keep checking every few hours but the longer it goes the more unlikely it will happen. Didn’t really hit me until I saw the table last night how we just haven’t improved and anyone saying we have is kidding themselves. 3 points more than last season in a very poor league !
                          This is why I used to get drawn into debates with Pinks as it frustrates me when people try and push picture that there has been significant upturn in entertainment and results.

There has not!! the football in the main is direct (which is frustrating as we have shown when we get it down we can play some tidy stuff) and the results, especially away, are pretty poor.

We have at best stood still when quality of the league went downhill; is that progress?? Would we have been any worse off had we stick with Floyd?? no probably sat where we are now.

Feels like We have wasted two seasons

Comment

Working...
                          X