Leeds Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    It was expected. No Ned, no Jack, no Perch, Hall, Baptist, Lynch. We must make up for all these departures or missing players. Cannot expect to win away with all these youngsters in the team. Summer is for strengthening. We do need some experience at the back, otherwise, we will struggle big time at the back.
    Martin we have hardly won away with msinstream selected

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I fully expect Ollie to announce his departure in the after match interview.
      Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Really?
        I'd hoped so mate. With Tony's cryptic clues, and the amount of chatter this week, I thought Ollie was done. I'd heard noises backing that up from a couple of guys quite close to the club. Even Dave Mac said on Twitter that he was gonna run an article about us considering a managerial change, until Tony just about confirmed as much on his podcast interview. Not that Dave Mac is the oracle or anything, but still, loads of speculation ain't there?!!

Clearly judging by his post match interview, Ollie doesn't know anything about it if he is going.

Comment

• He is not convinced he has the backing either.

Comment

• No worries Tarbs. Hope springs eternal.

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Not that Dave Mac is the oracle or anything
            You can say that again. Another ITK genius.

Comment

• Ollie wont leave and we cant afford to sack him, so we're stuck with him until his contract runs out.?

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Ollie wont leave and we cant afford to sack him, so we're stuck with him until his contract runs out.?
                and the good nws is that it only has one more season, unless some tool at the clib gives him an extension to sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  Put two FB at CB and 2 mids at FB and what else can you expect.
                  true, and he had 2 young players , a CB and LB who have featured before, sitting on the bench. I kmow it was a meaningless match, but why not start with those two and so put up a better contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Ollie wont leave and we cant afford to sack him, so we're stuck with him until his contract runs out.?
                    Not so sure Dave. I don't reckon he's on big wedge at all.

Practically plucked from the managerial scrap heap.

I think its more to do with with differing opinions on the transitional period and has he done enough or not to continue. Youth brought through (forced) etc.

Maybe they think we need one more year of trimming and low expectations? Personally I think we've got enough in this squad to push on.
                    Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 08-05-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X