Clear All

Kenny samson
    Jack Daniels as his number 2
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
      Just beginning to feel that Ollie is
      starting to build something here
      You want to try telling people like jimmy that, calling me black n blue yet as deluded as if he thinks get shot now & get a new manager in whoever it is with no money to spend, losing key senior players and looks like not replacing them, no money to spend, & also if it was ollies choice the last signings aswell & the vibe hes starting to create amongst the players/team, yet theres jimmy calling me pig ignorant & clueless lol, you cant make it up the levels some who just basically dont like ollie & no matter what progress is being made they want him out, even though a new managers going to really struggle unless picking up from the work in progress.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Not sure anyone one has been shut up Pinks, quite the opposite as everything which has been raised as concerns by likes of me, Tarbs, Jimbo and Wycombe etc if rumours are to be believed have also been significant concerns for the powers that be, hence why his job is at risk.

If anyone is being shut up it’s you as what you have pushed has been very much in the form of propaganda with next to nothing backing up your view.

Has Ollie got it right in the end??? Possibly he has, but he’s taken way to long getting their hence doubts from the board. Imagine if he had played four at back from August and trusted two or three of the kids from the off he would still be sitting pretty but alas Ollie knows best tinker here, tinker there and tinker little bit more and it looks like it may well have cost him his job. Only one man to blame himself

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Polls are polls. People will vote. You can't say but but if the result doesn't go the way you like. It's like the pathetic remoaners.

Most St people I speak to in pubs before games and at matches want him gone. To many mistakes and to stubborn.
          Maybe the board should base their next appointment on Message Board Polls and talk at the pub over a pint or two, it can't be any worse than their last several hires!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Stevie G you berk, you've gone to the wrong Rangers
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

See this is where it gets really embarrassing for you.

Start of the season there was a poll of where we will finish this season. It's on main page if you care to look.

Do do you know what I put? 16th position..... where are we pinkie? Yep 15th in the league with a game to go. what a brilliant estimate eh.

My prediction of 16th doesn't spell someone who predicted doom just another lackluster, uninspiring season which I was spot on about.

How embarrasing. Try again
              Conveniently avoided this post pinkie after stating I said it'd be all doom and gloom this season haha

like I said CLOWN

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Maybe the board should base their next appointment on Message Board Polls and talk at the pub over a pint or two, it can't be any worse than their last several hires!
                Maybe they should

Comment

if we do replace ollie i'd like for a young up and coming manager who is hungry for success and can work under constraints whilst playing decent football at a lower level. kevin nolan, gareth ainsworth, cowely brothers or nathan jones would be good fits imo, especially nathan jones

Comment

What about Keith Curle corbs?? Done well at Carlisle and available

Comment

I haven't read all of this thread but if we have gone for someone 'ex England's I.e. a big name and thus a potential PR coup then it's possible TF has learnt nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        I haven't read all of this thread but if we have gone for someone 'ex England's I.e. a big name and thus a potential PR coup then it's possible TF has learnt nothing.
                        Agree Croy but surely it depends on the individual if true

Comment

Got to be Steve McClaren surely? Great relationship with the club and is tactically a good manager.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Agree Croy but surely it depends on the individual if true
                            True.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

You really think they will get this right? I wish I had that kind of confidence in these guys, I'm thinking based on their track record they will do something incredibly stupid and we could be in real trouble next season based on our finances and inability to bolster the squad, no manager with a good track record is coming here!
                              You could look at it this way - it actually might be the easiest managerial appointment that they ever make in terms of the required criteria. We don't need to worry about whether this boss knows what he's doing in the transfer market so much, cos he won't have any money to spend anyway. We also know he is going to have a very talented (if inexperienced) group of players to work with. What we need is young, forward thinking coach who likes to play football, and is prepared to put trust in young players.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                What about Keith Curle corbs?? Done well at Carlisle and available
                                Isn't he a raging alcoholic mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X