Big News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

This is it tarbs, we could end up worse off im telling yer mate! wasnt sol campbell with us recently aswell as seen i think dave mention him, can see us going backwards really can.
    I hate Sherwood........but he's still better than Holloway! Ha ha

On a serious note, I actually think we might get this next appointment right. After the Holloway debacle, I can't see Tony sticking his oar in too much. And I'm sure Les and Lee Hoos know what they want out if this next managerial hire!

Comment

Yeah too right, bring on cr or sol lol
      Would take either happily over your clown 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Might have changed his mind if he watched the Old Firm match today!

Rangers ring piece must be getting very soar, they’ve been fu cked by Celtic several times this season.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Would take either happily over your clown 100%
          We`ll see what happens if this is true, being that its soo obvious we`ll be great if ollie goes, 2 mins and youll be moaning like the rest on here, usually it takes about 2 games in lol
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Fair play to him if he does take it as he can only improve them as they were dreadful today and he really has his work cut out with them.

Comment

I moaned about ollie before he even took up post was going to be disaster as it’s turned out
              Last edited by West Acton; 29-04-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

We`ll see what happens if this is true, being that its soo obvious we`ll be great if ollie goes, 2 mins and youll be moaning like the rest on here, usually it takes about 2 games in lol
                Wrong. People moan when it's very obvious what's going wrong.

90% of fans on here wanted him gone or to leave end of season on a poll posted. What does that tell you?

it tells you that you're in the 10% that either haven't got a clue about football or are just to pig ignorant to say you know what it just hasn't worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I hate Sherwood........but he's still better than Holloway! Ha ha

On a serious note, I actually think we might get this next appointment right. After the Holloway debacle, I can't see Tony sticking his oar in too much. And I'm sure Les and Lee Hoos know what they want out if this next managerial hire!
                  You really think they will get this right? I wish I had that kind of confidence in these guys, I'm thinking based on their track record they will do something incredibly stupid and we could be in real trouble next season based on our finances and inability to bolster the squad, no manager with a good track record is coming here!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Gerry Francis lol

Comment

With you Gator.

Comment

90% of fans on here wanted him gone or to leave end of season on a poll posted. What does that tell you?

it tells you that you're in the 10% that either haven't got a clue about football or are just to pig ignorant to say you know what it just hasn't worked out.
                        Haha just like westys post above yours, 90% ofwhich most of those got shut up and you with not ending up going down or in a relegation battle like most of that 90% lol, seen you spout loads along with a number of you bout we are doomed with him in charge, didnt quite work out like that did it now lol, 90% lol
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Haha just like westys post above yours, 90% ofwhich most of those got shut up and you with not ending up going down or in a relegation battle like most of that 90% lol, seen you spout loads along with a number of you bout we are doomed with him in charge, didnt quite work out like that did it now lol, 90% lol
                          See this is where it gets really embarrassing for you.

Start of the season there was a poll of where we will finish this season. It's on main page if you care to look.

Do do you know what I put? 16th position..... where are we pinkie? Yep 15th in the league with a game to go. what a brilliant estimate eh.

My prediction of 16th doesn't spell someone who predicted doom just another lackluster, uninspiring season which I was spot on about.

How embarrasing. Try again

Comment

A couple of things Jimmy: Polls are a lot of fun but whatever one we float around on the board are certainly not a representation of the majority of QPR fans! I think I was in that 10% and with all due respect, I think I have a clue about football, some may disagree!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Just beginning to feel that Ollie is
                              starting to build something here

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

A couple of things Jimmy: Polls are a lot of fun but whatever one we float around on the board are certainly not a representation of the majority of QPR fans! I think I was in that 10% and with all due respect, I think I have a clue about football, some may disagree!
                                Polls are polls. People will vote. You can't say but but if the result doesn't go the way you like. It's like the pathetic remoaners.

Most St people I speak to in pubs before games and at matches want him gone. To many mistakes and to stubborn.

Comment

Working...
                                X