Peoples posts not showing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peoples posts not showing??

Main QPR page has 1973 Ranger as showing as the last post on the Nedum & McLaren threads at 06.44 yet when you go the last post there is nothing there?

I think you are spot on. What`s wrong? Is it censorship?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Yeah this was going on yesterday...... seems to be browser incompatibility issues.

Maybe the people who make money from the site could explain.Maybe they already have. Could be worse. I'm a TSB customer.

Comment

I posted an item this morning re Christian Doidge which hasn't appeared.

Comment

Seems there is a huge delay from writing a post and it updating onto the forum!

Comment

Still lots of problems with the update unfortunately. No one makes money from the site and there is no censorship going on.

Comment

5 responses but no posts in the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                5 responses but no posts in the thread?
                I'm seeing them

Do you have your filter (just under thread title on mobile) set to posts or latest activity? That was causing problems in the first few days after the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Main QPR page has 1973 Ranger as showing as the last post on the Nedum & McLaren threads at 06.44 yet when you go the last post there is nothing there?
                  I'm getting the same treatment.Not as good as the old site.My broin hurts.

Comment

There seem to be a lot of glitches with this new template. Duplicate threads, posts not showing and I've seen the same thing you're experiencing too Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Still lots of problems with the update unfortunately. No one makes money from the site and there is no censorship going on.
                      that is exactly what an oppressor would say! this forum is gunna become like george orwell's animal farm mark my words!

Comment

Loving the conspiracy theories! Clearly it's a technical issue.

Comment

It's very frustrating for everyone.

MYU is working on it most evenings as far as I know. Seems to be particularly bad today.
                          Last edited by Brian Wilson; 03-05-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

This is what I get when I click the numbers on notifications

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
                            Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

Comment

I posted this 3 days ago

Comment

Working...
                              X