Itk league 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

No, just as himself, moaning like a biatch, as ever. Seriously needs some uppers to counteract the downers
    So true, plus Ted would never be that negative or dig out a fellow supporter in such a manner.
    I reckon Rebs hormone replacement meds are conflicting with his happy meds
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I remembe a time 7-8 years ago when we have really good posters who didn' just guess something but actually knew,most of us knew mcClaren was coming so not rocket science then to know hollowly was history ,the new "dazzler" is wrong about his big new consortium, that's nonense and and his wells thread is child''s play,God love us if Marc is top of the league as he is the new dazzler.
      BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!L (LOOK AT ME EVERYONE)
      I also remember a time where we had really good posters that didn't chat absolute bowlarks on a daily basis, or dig out fellow posters like this in a childish, pathetic way. Just saying.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I remembe a time 7-8 years ago when we have really good posters who didn' just guess something but actually knew,most of us knew mcClaren was coming so not rocket science then to know hollowly was history ,the new "dazzler" is wrong about his big new consortium, that's nonense and and his wells thread is child''s play,God love us if Marc is top of the league as he is the new dazzler.
        Tbf mate, I think qpr Marc is itk.
        Banbury has proven that he is also in the know.
        And alas, Jimmy is current king for the info he provided last season.
        Also a few others like Rickson and Co have provided t1tbits in the past.

There are some lookatme lookatme posters on here but none of them are the ones I have just mentioned.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

3pts will probably be my total...a very good friend of mine knows John Eustace well...& told me about his appointment at QPR over 10 days ago...I certainly won’t be hassling my Pal for inside gossip...sorry fellow Rs...

Comment

Originally posted by Banbury View Post
            3pts will probably be my total...a very good friend of mine knows John Eustace well...& told me about his appointment at QPR over 10 days ago...I certainly won’t be hassling my Pal for inside gossip...sorry fellow Rs...
            I'm sure you can dig out just one more gold nugget for us mate
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If I’m given any info that won’t cause any embarrassment to my Pal,I will post.....

Comment

What's up your partner run off with someone else or something, not surprised he/she probably got bored of your negativity and small you know what , try a pump if it's that small may help you feel better about yourself pal. Let's see as you want to slate everyone especially me for some peculiar reason ( jealousy is a bad trait) , what itk information have you provided seeing as the stuff I've shared was already so well known, infact why didn't you post it before I did if you knew it was so well known? Because you haven't got a clue and haven't got contacts let alone any friends you sad little man , I genuinely do feel sorry for you buddy , chin up

Comment

Originally posted by Banbury View Post
                  Well done for passing the info on Banbury it's what this message board is all about ! Keep them coming if you can

Comment

Marc you obv have an inside line, so how come you came up with Carsley, yet Banbury
                    just quietly joined a thread and said Eustace, and was bang on?...
                    What went on there?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Marc you obv have an inside line, so how come you came up with Carsley, yet Banbury
                      just quietly joined a thread and said Eustace, and was bang on?...
                      What went on there?
                      He guessed wrong?

Comment

Should be changed from ITK to BBG ( Bl**dy Best Guesser).

Comment

Can't believe i didn't get a point for me 24 hrs BREAKING STORY!!!!

Comment

He guessed wrong?
                            Reb, mate...Harsh

Comment

Marc, take Rebs stalking you as a compliment.
                              We have all been there, having our fuzzy little Irish m8 jumping on everything we post.
                              You should be fairly close to him announcing the clever little name he has made up for you.
                              I was Froggy, Ninja was his little orange friend, Kevin McCloud was McLoud, you get the idea
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

What's up your partner run off with someone else or something, not surprised he/she probably got bored of your negativity and small you know what , try a pump if it's that small may help you feel better about yourself pal. Let's see as you want to slate everyone especially me for some peculiar reason ( jealousy is a bad trait) , what itk information have you provided seeing as the stuff I've shared was already so well known, infact why didn't you post it before I did if you knew it was so well known? Because you haven't got a clue and haven't got contacts let alone any friends you sad little man , I genuinely do feel sorry for you buddy , chin up
                                You know him well then
                                The one bit of itk he delivered was last season when he predicted that we would spend the whole season in a titanic relegation battle.
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X