No announcement yet.

Itk league 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must say the OP's temperament is a bit delicate if he's questioned. Nobody knows him and he expects absolute belief. Bit of a powder puff ego.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

You know him well then
      The one bit of itk he delivered was last season when he predicted that we would spend the whole season in a titanic relegation battle.
      Lest we forget, he got it spot on. I remember how his confident prediction only included the bottom 10 teams in the mix. There´s top 10, bottom 10, and then the midtable 4.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Lest we forget, he got it spot on. I remember how his confident prediction only included the bottom 10 teams in the mix. There´s top 10, bottom 10, and then the midtable 4.
        But I wasn't spot on,3 teams that I predicted would also finish in the bottom 10 didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

What's up your partner run off with someone else or something, not surprised he/she probably got bored of your negativity and small you know what , try a pump if it's that small may help you feel better about yourself pal. Let's see as you want to slate everyone especially me for some peculiar reason ( jealousy is a bad trait) , what itk information have you provided seeing as the stuff I've shared was already so well known, infact why didn't you post it before I did if you knew it was so well known? Because you haven't got a clue and haven't got contacts let alone any friends you sad little man , I genuinely do feel sorry for you buddy , chin up
          I'm guessing you are around 14 by that response Mr dazzler, your gay ,jelous ,small dick comments had me in stiches.time will tell whether you really are another dazzler or a proper ITk guy/lady.........I'm betting on another dazzler so probably won't last long either especially if he gets easily offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

But I wasn't spot on,3 teams that I predicted would also finish in the bottom 10 didn't.
            I was alluding to your generous inclusion of 10 teams in the relegation battle, that´s almost half the league. And btw. 4 teams from the mini league finished top half: Ipswich, Bristol City, Sheffield Utd, and Milwall, and outside your predicted bottom 10. But perhaps by bottom 10 you mean league positions 12-24?
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I'm guessing you are around 14 by that response Mr dazzler, your gay ,jelous ,small dick comments had me in stiches.time will tell whether you really are another dazzler or a proper ITk guy/lady.........I'm betting on another dazzler so probably won't last long either especially if he gets easily offended.
              ​​​​​​Doesn't matter how old I am, at least I don't live your sad little life where you have to make yourself feel better by belittling others, must be tragic for you. I'll carry on passing on info regardless of what you think because your opinion really couldnt be more irrelevant if you tried. Enjoy your days with your only friend, your right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

I was alluding to your generous inclusion of 10 teams in the relegation battle, that´s almost half the league. And btw. 4 teams from the mini league finished top half: Ipswich, Bristol City, Sheffield Utd, and Milwall, and outside your predicted bottom 10. But perhaps by bottom 10 you mean league positions 12-24?
                TBF it was one of the treads of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

​​​​​​Doesn't matter how old I am, at least I don't live your sad little life where you have to make yourself feel better by belittling others, must be tragic for you. I'll carry on passing on info regardless of what you think because your opinion really couldnt be more irrelevant if you tried. Enjoy your days with your only friend, your right hand.
                  OK dazzler you win,I cant compete in a teenage insult battle, so congrats.

Comment

Don’t get why your so anti Rebel

Comment

OK dazzler you win,I cant compete in a teenage insult battle, so congrats.
                      Your the one acting like a little kid in a playground and I have no idea why you keep saying dazzler , straight over my head

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Don’t get why your so anti Rebel
                        Rebel questioned his legitimacy.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Rebel questioned his legitimacy.
                          I know bro and their are some BS posters here, like Jarmin last seen at Wembley with a clapper, but don’t think Marc is one of them

Comment

i know its been previously speculated but a work colleague claims to know david stockdale and told me smithies will sign for birmingham. whether or not it will happen idk but if it does happen then i wanna get points in the itk league so yeah, smithies to birmingham

Comment

Birmingham done there dough I thought, do t reckon they could afford smithies

Comment

Do I get any points for saying bircham wouldn't be kept on ? Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X