Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Mackie

QPR posted on Facebook a little while ago a post-match interview with Jamie Mackie from Saturday.
    Just wanted to say, no matter his ability and the fact he's not as good as he used to be, you can clearly see how much the club means to the bloke.
    He's been a great servant to the club and deserves respect imo, top bloke.
    Good luck to him.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Very much a love/ hate character ....shame really

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Very much a love/ hate character ....shame really
      I don't agree Dave. I don't think people hate him as what is to hate?
      He just isn't as good as he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

I don't agree Dave. I don't think people hate him as what is to hate?
        He just isn't as good as he used to be.

Comment

Lovely interview. Top fella.

Comment

Can't help but have respect for the fella

Good luck to him in whatever he does next. Modern day legend.

Comment

Good luck to him. Seems a stand up guy.

Was never a fan of his football 'style' personally but scored some really important goals and he leaves with my full thanks and respect for his monumental efforts for QPR.

Comment

Wouldn't 100% rule him out returning for another year if he stays fit over the summer...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Wouldn't 100% rule him out returning for another year if he stays fit over the summer...
                  Third stint?

Cant see that mate. Has clearly deteriorated as a player also fitness wise. Wont be seeing him in the hoops again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Third stint?

Cant see that mate. Has clearly deteriorated as a player also fitness wise. Wont be seeing him in the hoops again.
                    Yeah, probably right but think it will depend who is in charge and how desperate we are. Can see him being allowed to train with us during preseason as a favour and then ya never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Yeah, probably right but think it will depend who is in charge and how desperate we are. Can see him being allowed to train with us during preseason as a favour and then ya never know.
                      AFC Wimbledon mate, nailed on. Started his career with Wimbledon before the whole MK Dons thing. Grew up down the road in Dorking. Bottom half of League 1 is about the right level for him to get a 2 year deal as well!

Comment

Fleetwood be ideal
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If they get promoted I reckon back to Plymouth. Disagree with some of the comments above because some people over the years have posted proper vile abuse about one man that would run through brick walls and die for the club irrespective of ability. That, in my world, earns more respect that anyone born with a god given talent that wastes it in the way of some that have gone before him. Good luck Jamie Mackie - you will always be a winner in my world (PS. before the usual suspects jump aboard for a dig, take from that also the fact that I have spent several years coaching disabled and disadvantaged kids and you will realise the sincerity of what I've said)
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            If they get promoted I reckon back to Plymouth. Disagree with some of the comments above because some people over the years have posted proper vile abuse about one man that would run through brick walls and die for the club irrespective of ability. That, in my world, earns more respect that anyone born with a god given talent that wastes it in the way of some that have gone before him. Good luck Jamie Mackie - you will always be a winner in my world (PS. before the usual suspects jump aboard for a dig, take from that also the fact that I have spent several years coaching disabled and disadvantaged kids and you will realise the sincerity of what I've said)
                            Very fair points..... Food for thought.

Comment

Great bloke and clearly gutted to be leaving. Not great this time around but a very good one first time around and would be great to be part of the club in some capacity. Good luck Jamie and you were always good value

Comment

Working...
                              X