Debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt

Why is it allowable that the Sunderland owner can write off £140million of debt to sell the club, yet we probably going to get penalised for writing off £60 million?

Ferks me off - that is all

Surely if that set precedent then Tony could sell his remaining shares to Reuben and write the debt off at the same time? Perhaps that could still happen once FFP is finally resolved?!!

I feel like the FA are a vindictive bunch when they want to be. I don't think we've ever been forgiven for the Ale Faurlin saga!

Comment

Another article about the manager on qpr news now Tarbs direct from Tony on Qpr pod cast ..dont sound convincing to me , sorry to change the subject from OP

Comment

Theres def a question mark around his future .

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
          Another article about the manager on qpr news now Tarbs direct from Tony on Qpr pod cast ..dont sound convincing to me , sorry to change the subject from OP
          No worries mate. Ain't like there are any other threads talking about binning the manager!

Comment

ha aha it only came out 3 hrs ago

Comment

It depends partly on how much Sunderland debt was contributed to in the market place.

But I'm sure our legal team are looking at the way the EPL play the Makem saga. At least I hope so.

Comment

Working...
              X