X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Bring back Pinkie!
    No thanks.

Won't be missed as far as I'm concerned.

Having an opinion is great and he is obviously entitled to it.. But Pinkie was both deluded and blind in his one man Quest to big up Hollohead at every opportunity.
    Permanently digging people out when they dared to to berate the genius that he believed him to be.
    Once he trawled back and dug out a post of mine that had been posted 4 months earlier just to try and put me down in my belief that the t wat in a hat is a clueless buffoon.

Have to say that as much as I look forward to the day Hollohead leaves, I look forward just as much to not having to listen to Pinkie waffling on and on about how wrong everyone else is and how right he is that Ollie is an absolute top manager.

Of course he'll be back at some point and so he should be really. I suppose I always admired his unrelenting worship of Ollie if nothing else, but for now I'll just enjoy the threads without his nonsense doubling the size of them.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      You guys liked the banter with Pinkie then?

He was banned because he was told not to put the admin team down on the main forum, it was a joke but he did. I made a promise and I have to stick to it, although I don't agree with it.
      I didn't like the 'banter', it was monotonous shite.

But he got banned for putting the admin down in public? In the Caesar sense or did he say something real bad? I saw the false accusations back and forth.

Comment

Now we can have one big echo chamber of the Ollie out fans, if Ollie is actually gone what is everyone going to bitch about?
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Always thought he was harmless, just had a strong opinion. Although would be interesting to know what he's all about if ollie goes.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            Now we can have one big echo chamber of the Ollie out fans, if Ollie is actually gone what is everyone going to bitch about?
            McLaren....

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

McLaren....
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Can only speak for myself but I like him. As all are aware I have Bashed heads with him, I Imagine debate bores others, but I have no issue with him. He’s never said anything to or about me which has resulted in me Being upset

Admin/mods however do a grand job in my opinion and are due respect as without them there is no board so there is a line not to cross

Comment

Can't s lag off mods and admin. Heat of the moment's fine.... LOL. As with everyone one. But not consistently. Temporary bans are better than permanent ones, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

No thanks.

Won't be missed as far as I'm concerned.

Having an opinion is great and he is obviously entitled to it.. But Pinkie was both deluded and blind in his one man Quest to big up Hollohead at every opportunity.
                    Permanently digging people out when they dared to to berate the genius that he believed him to be.
                    Once he trawled back and dug out a post of mine that had been posted 4 months earlier just to try and put me down in my belief that the t wat in a hat is a clueless buffoon.

Have to say that as much as I look forward to the day Hollohead leaves, I look forward just as much to not having to listen to Pinkie waffling on and on about how wrong everyone else is and how right he is that Ollie is an absolute top manager.

Of course he'll be back at some point and so he should be really. I suppose I always admired his unrelenting worship of Ollie if nothing else, but for now I'll just enjoy the threads without his nonsense doubling the size of them.
                    Hard to argue with any of that to be fair!

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post

He was banned because he was told not to put the admin team down on the main forum, it was a joke but he did. I made a promise and I have to stick to it, although I don't agree with it.
                      You don't agree with what you've done?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                        banned for putting the admin down in public?
                        God forbid....

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

You don't agree with what you've done?
                        I thought that bit was weird too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post

Hard to argue with the decision MYU. If tarbs is correct, he cannot be digging out the mods.

He has been making false accusations against Stanley for a few months now, and to be fair, Stan never rose to it.

It was a hard decision to make MYU but, it is probably one that that had to be made.

I trust he was given a warning about his conduct via Pm first.

If he is ever allowed back on, he needs to apologise to Stan and brightonr for his comments.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Hard to argue with the decision MYU. If tarbs is correct, he cannot be digging out the mods.

He has been making false accusations against Stanley for a few months now, and to be fair, Stan never rose to it.

It was a hard decision to make MYU but, it is probably one that that had to be made.

I trust he was given a warning about his conduct via Pm first.

If he is ever allowed back on, he needs to apologise to Stan and brightonr for his comments.
                            ....and he needs to admit Holloway is a pony manager.

Comment

• If a member is posting stuff that you find annoying, the ignore function is still available on this version of the forum.
                              If you are unable to find where it is located, you can PM any admin who is online, and we would be more than happy to help.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

....and he needs to admit Holloway is a pony manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X