Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive voted no but will be shocked if he gets the tin tac.
    Why our financial problems.

If he gets sacked who should we appoint.
    Ideally a promising manager with experience
    and works well with younger players,who ticks
    these boxes.

I dont really know.

A very crucial decision to be made by the powers that be.

If pushed i would go for bringing in a good coach
    with good tactical knowledge so Paul Clement when he gets sacked by Reading

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Literally have to spell it out for some of these donuts.
      Ha old rabbitt biting lol, well if these rumours are true and its maclaren taking over, we best brace ourselves for some boring football coming up
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Uncle Bungle says he wanted us to play four at the back from the get go. And thought playing five was a terrible error. And he said so. Until he was blue in the face......

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Ha old rabbitt biting lol, well if these rumours are true and its maclaren taking over, we best brace ourselves for some boring football coming up
          Ain't being funny mate, but McLaren learned his trade under Alex Ferguson, from there he took Middlesbrough to a UEFA cup final, was Assistant Manager and then Manager of England, he also did pretty well with Derby in this league. And in between he had succesful seasons in the German and Dutch leagues.

McLaren may not have been successful everywhere he's been, but his teams have always tried to play good football. Not sure if you remember, but the period where we've played the best football of the Tony Fernandes era was when McLaren was here as 1st team coach.

Personally, I'd be a little surprised if this rumour is true, purely cos I'm surprised we can afford him. But I don't suppose he needs the money, so maybe he's taking it on for peanuts with a big bonus if he gets us promoted?

Either way, I reckon somebody with McLaren's coaching credentials working with all of these talented young kids could be a recipe for something special here next season.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            I just wanted him to do the job properly from the outset. If he had and we were about 10th, then I doubt the matter would even have arisen.

As it happens, his rank stupidity and stubbornness has deservedly brought about all the criticism directed at him and the worry now surely, is the likelihood of him doing it all over again.
            This. No.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Don't want Ramsey back as manager myself, regardless if it appears to be a good fit. Like the bloke and respect what he does. Leave him doing what he does best.

Steve McLaren is another name by the way. Always more of a Head Coach than a manager. Wouldn't be my choice, but also wouldn't be an awful appointment!
              Aren't we supposed to have a DOF system Tarbs? I know it's typical QPR - one minute we have, next minute we don't - but if we do then Head Coach is exactly what that system uses, (I'm not a fan of it as Westy will testify, but let's have one thing or the other not this buggers muddle of half and half) and we were well organised in the short time the fake Dutchman was here with RedCon.

Comment

Said this on another post earlier Alan. A Head Coach is exactly what we need. Les and the scouts do the bulk of the legwork with transfers, not that there is much activity there these days anyway. What we need is somebody that is a top class coach and has experience developing younger players.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Uncle Bungle says he wanted us to play four at the back from the get go. And thought playing five was a terrible error. And he said so. Until he was blue in the face......
                  That says a lot when even bungle can see the problem.

The prat in a hat thought better though.

Serves him right for being so stubborn.
                  Cannot wait till the end of the season to get rid.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Said this on another post earlier Alan. A Head Coach is exactly what we need. Les and the scouts do the bulk of the legwork with transfers, not that there is much activity there these days anyway. What we need is somebody that is a top class coach and has experience developing younger players.
                    Please tweet this to bungle and add Mcclarens name to it.
                    Great Post.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not so convincing now seems as 90% apparently wanted change before.

Comment

Ollie Ollie Ollie out out out

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Ollie Ollie Ollie out out out
                          That 90% withered down to 49 now westy, bit of a change there hey mate

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

That 90% withered down to 49 now westy, bit of a change there hey mate
                            And yet there are only two posters in favour of keeping him ??

Comment

The man looks totally shattered by recent events and I think he has made his mind up to walk away judging by his body language in recent games. Finished the season ok after ditching the hopeless 352 system.

Comment

65% either want him out or aren't sure despite recent upturn which shows just how uneasy a lot of people remain. An interesting additional option would have been to keep him but only to see out current contract as opposed to grant him say an extension.

Comment

Working...
                                X