• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

That 90% withered down to 49 now westy, bit of a change there hey mate
    Was jesting as the threads have all got bit serious

Comment

I tend not to vote on these subjective threads because I'm one of those fans that gets 100% behind every decision and supports through thin and thinner (except for the Wooly headed turd of course) oh and Dowie after that dire trip to Swansea oh, and F-H after the umpteenth bore fest in a row and that plank Sousa . Not to mention 8-defenders on the pitch Hart
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        I tend not to vote on these subjective threads because I'm one of those fans that gets 100% behind every decision and supports through thin and thinner (except for the Wooly headed turd of course) oh and Dowie after that dire trip to Swansea oh, and F-H after the umpteenth bore fest in a row and that plank Sousa . Not to mention 8-defenders on the pitch Hart
        You sound like a typical R's fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

You sound like a typical R's fan.
          Thing is M, having read that back I get even more confused why so many people have to hate Holloway as much as they do. Some of the ranting implies that he is THE clown in the circus - but when you look at some of those names (and I didn't even mention the bloke with the dodgy knees) I fail to understand why the level of abuse aimed at Ollie is where it is
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Thing is M, having read that back I get even more confused why so many people have to hate Holloway as much as they do. Some of the ranting implies that he is THE clown in the circus - but when you look at some of those names (and I didn't even mention the bloke with the dodgy knees) I fail to understand why the level of abuse aimed at Ollie is where it is
            Blue, I think a lot of it is down to the fact that lots of us were disappointed with the decision to bring him back. With new appointments you don't really know what to expect but with Holloway we did, and we've got exactly what we expected. Someone new might, just might, take you on to bigger better things - Holloway won't and most of us know that. Probably true that the dissatisfaction should be aimed at those who brought him back but he doesn't help himself with the selections and antics that have been commented on many times here.

Comment

Not sure hate is the right word tbh.

Haven't personally seen anyone say they actually hate him at this point more people were exasperated with his erratic management style, outbursts against fans and players and refusal to budge on a useless playing system that has been proved to have not worked for 80% of the season.

I don't hate him at all. Have stated many times I like the guy, I just think now is the right time to go (wasn't a fan of him coming back anyway). He's stabilised the ship. Now time to pass the mantle onto a good capable man to push this side on.

Comment

Fair points JFR and Alan, I understand that but personally I still think he has had way more grief than the list of failed names before him. He actually ended up doing better than I expected him to given the obvious failings that he displayed throughout his tenure
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Fair points JFR and Alan, I understand that but personally I still think he has had way more grief than the list of failed names before him. He actually ended up doing better than I expected him to given the obvious failings that he displayed throughout his tenure
                  He’s had same amount of grief as JFH got and Ramsey towards the end

Comment

Way, way less grief than Jimmy and Chris, tbf. Most of the stick Ollie got (gets) was before and after a match when we saw and experienced his bizarre team selections before he abandoned the 352 BS. No one, I think, hated him, just were exasperated by him. I'd love him to stay if I could trust him to manage......

Comment

I dont think that most fans hate Holloway on this forum as he is a Rangers man and has done his very best for the club.
                      Its just some on here including me want us to be a top 6 side as soon as possible and dont think that he is that man to acheive that over the next year or so.
                      Give him next season we will be 10th or 11th we need to get back as soon as possible not pisssse around for another 2 seasons mid table.
                      Do we hate Ollie - No -
                      Do we want success as soon as possible - YES
                      Its just a difference in Ambition and Contentment for each individulal fan.

I have no faith in Ollie taking us to top 6 sorry however he has done a great job bringing on the kids and getting rid of the mercenaries without doubt in ver difficult circumstances.

Comment

Nope.I believe you can get used to certain types of pain,including repetitive kicks to the nads - but not this.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          I dont think that most fans hate Holloway on this forum as he is a Rangers man and has done his very best for the club.
                          Its just some on here including me want us to be a top 6 side as soon as possible and dont think that he is that man to acheive that over the next year or so.
                          Give him next season we will be 10th or 11th we need to get back as soon as possible not pisssse around for another 2 seasons mid table.
                          Do we hate Ollie - No -

I have no faith in Ollie taking us to top 6 sorry however he has done a great job bringing on the kids and getting rid of the mercenaries without doubt in ver difficult circumstances.
                          Good post mate. I’d guess that would be the view of the majority of sane people.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Do we hate Ollie - No -

Sorry General, he's a Brizzle Rovers man, same as we're Rs. He's just doing a job here and no doubt is doing his best, but that begs the question is his best good enough? Hard to say it is. Yes, we'd all like to be top 6 but I think Rs fans like you are more realistic than we are given credit for on here. The massive #### ups of the past few years have put us way back in a division that gets harder every season. give him next season and we'll be looking over our shoulders again hoping for a run that will keep us above the danger zone. He ain't going to do much better than that. Do we hate him - agree, no. Just don't rate him. As for the kids, strange that they have become almost regulars since Ramsey took more of a role and as for getting rid of players, isn't that the DOF?

Comment

Pinkie banned, what happened?
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                The man looks totally shattered by recent events and I think he has made his mind up to walk away judging by his body language in recent games. Finished the season ok after ditching the hopeless 352 system.
                                Holloway or Pinkie?

Comment

Working...
                                X