ST Renewals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST Renewals

Well we must be due a ST Renewal thread!!
    Who has and who hasn't yet? Who can't decide?
    I renewed last week and from the general 'see you in August' comments around me on Saturday a lot of my fellow Rs in R have done likewise.

I thought we were all voting with our feet and that we'll have sub 10,000 crowds next season ?

Comment

Got mine. First one in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        I thought we were all voting with our feet and that we'll have sub 10,000 crowds next season ?
        Maybe 'we' are Sheps - let's see the response

Comment

will be renewing on the direct debit pay monthly scheme. i rung the club a few weeks back asking about it and they said that it will renew automatically and i'll receive a confirmation call/email by the end of april but i've got nothing back yet. anyone else on the direct debit scheme had anything?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Maybe 'we' are Sheps - let's see the response
            Someone get a poll up !

For the record, I renewed mine as I did every season.

Comment

I had planned to renew last minute and keep money in my account but got email from club saying congratulations we have renewed your ticket. I called them up and asked how they done that and they said as I done it direct debit last year they done it automatically

was going to pay it off one lump sum but will probably just pay on the drip now

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I had planned to renew last minute and keep money in my account but got email from club saying congratulations we have renewed your ticket. I called them up and asked how they done that and they said as I done it direct debit last year they done it automatically

Same here. More torture ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Bit naughty that really!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    will be renewing on the direct debit pay monthly scheme. i rung the club a few weeks back asking about it and they said that it will renew automatically and i'll receive a confirmation call/email by the end of april but i've got nothing back yet. anyone else on the direct debit scheme had anything?
                    Check your ticketing account history on the official site should be done on the 5th of April

Comment

Renewed

Comment

That new section sold out?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          Yeah I got one last week. I still went to the ground anyway to double check and make sure. So I'm all renewed along with my daughter.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Yeah I got one last week. I still went to the ground anyway to double check and make sure. So I'm all renewed along with my daughter.
                            yeah i just rung the club and they said mines been renewed and have resent the email which i just received woo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Bit naughty that really!
                              This happened to me as well. When I went to renew online one of the blokes who is in my networks details came up. Now I like him but I didn't really want to pay for his ST!!
                              So I rang them up and they said if you are in DD scheme it automatically renews. It's in the small print apparently!! I needed to remove my son who is 'escaping'to uni so they did that on the phone.

Comment

Working...
                              X