ST Renewals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

This happened to me as well. When I went to renew online one of the blokes who is in my networks details came up. Now I like him but I didn't really want to pay for his ST!!
    So I rang them up and they said if you are in DD scheme it automatically renews. It's in the small print apparently!! I needed to remove my son who is 'escaping'to uni so they did that on the phone.
    I suppose it's just easier to auto-renew everyone that is on DD in the same seat, and expect those that never wanted that to chase them up. If you are sat on the fence, they've basically made your mind up for you though!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I suppose it's just easier to auto-renew everyone that is on DD in the same seat, and expect those that never wanted that to chase them up. If you are sat on the fence, they've basically made your mind up for you though!
      That's true and it would've been fine for me if it hadn't been for my son.
      However, I do think you should have a conscious decision to renew really.

Comment

This happened to me as well. When I went to renew online one of the blokes who is in my networks details came up. Now I like him but I didn't really want to pay for his ST!!
        So I rang them up and they said if you are in DD scheme it automatically renews. It's in the small print apparently!! I needed to remove my son who is 'escaping'to uni so they did that on the phone.
        Mised opportunity there. You could have offered it to Hits at a reduced rate.

Comment

That's true and it would've been fine for me if it hadn't been for my son.
          However, I do think you should have a conscious decision to renew really.
          Agree Croy given the amount of money you should have to sign up again. I get benefit of them doing it auto but we’re not talking fifty quid we’re talking hundreds or even thousand for people who signed up with kids etc

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Agree Croy given the amount of money you should have to sign up again. I get benefit of them doing it auto but we’re not talking fifty quid we’re talking hundreds or even thousand for people who signed up with kids etc
            In fairness Westy, I don’t think the first payment is due out until June, so still time to cancel if he’s staying..

Comment

Well we must be due a ST Renewal thread!!
              Who has and who hasn't yet? Who can't decide?
              I renewed last week and from the general 'see you in August' comments around me on Saturday a lot of my fellow Rs in R have done likewise.
              Renewed this morning. 2 more for the R Block - really looking forward to next season.

COYRsssss
              Gloucester R's - No Sheep Shagging Allowed

Comment

I renewed. I'm using the DD scheme for the first time. I was always going to do it and after the Birmingham game I'm pleased I did! I'm hopeless optimist when it comes to QPR, completely irrational I know,.

Comment

Done it few weeks back. Will miss some games but hey ho

Comment

done mine and the kids on saturday , watching the team sat i've a good feeling about next season

Comment

I called customer services today as couldn't work out the website...all this "linked account" and "update your profile" ..I just wanted to renew ...nice lady said "you've already renewed"...didn't get any email confirmation but got her to double check and she said auto renew plus first payment in June.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        That new section sold out?
                        Yeah it has sold out. That is where I will be standing for the season. As it is the cheap section, I am expecting it to be the standing section. I am about half way down.

Comment

I'm in. Paying monthly LOL.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gloucester_R View Post

Renewed this morning. 2 more for the R Block - really looking forward to next season.

COYRsssss
                            I'm in R mate, perhaps we are neighbours!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Mised opportunity there. You could have offered it to Hits at a reduced rate.
                              But then he would have to sit next to me mate

Comment

I'm in R mate, perhaps we are neighbours!
                                I'm also in R
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2