Big news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Thats fair enough brights so no need for the sarkasm is there son, you know how stan likes a edit so thought he might of been on this one
    Well Pinkie, you do have a history of unfair criticism. Would have been nice if you had apologised for the false allegations you made about us a while back.

Anyway, life’s too short for bickering so best leave all that in the past. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Well Pinkie, you do have a history of unfair criticism. Would have been nice if you had apologised for the false allegations you made about us a while back.

Anyway, life’s too short for bickering so best leave all that in the past. Deal?
      And as you full well know thats aload of tosh, i agree we wont go there but you know full well what youve just saids rubbish !
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Thought the same pinks. Getting like kindergarten ffs

its gonna get a bit heated at times we're all passionate fans. No one crossed the line.
        Cant disagree with that jimmy , that makes a change.

Comment

And as you full well know thats aload of tosh, i agree we wont go there but you know full well what youve just saids rubbish !
          Actually Pinkie, it isn’t. You made some totally untrue accusations. The fact that you refused to even accept that you’d got it wrong is the annoying thing.

And you now have the nerve to say that, despite being offered an olive branch. Pretty much sums you up, doesn’t it?

Comment

Actually Pinkie, it isn’t. You made some totally untrue accusations. The fact that you refused to even accept that you’d got it wrong is the annoying thing.

And you now have the nerve to say that, despite being offered an olive branch. Pretty much sums you up, doesn’t it?
            Dont start things off again brights, i would not come out with things for no reason, you are actually annoying me, that link i copied n pasted was correct when i first posted up before getting moved, no short link was copied at all, dont go there brights and leave it at that cos itll start up again

Comment

Dont start things off again brights, i would not come out with things for no reason, you are actually annoying me, that link i copied n pasted was correct when i first posted up before getting moved, no short link was copied at all, dont go there brights and leave it at that cos itll start up again
              If I’m annoying you that much, then why not just leave?

You made a mistake copying a link. No big deal. You then decided to accuse both myself and Stanley of altering it to “belittle” you and make you look “foolish”. A bit like you accused him of deleting posts back then and again today. A bit like you accusing 77 of trying to get you into trouble. See any patterns here?

Why would Stanley or me want to delete what you post? Why would we want to belittle anyone on here? We’ve each been a part of the team for about 10 years and I really can’t recall any other poster making false accusations about us. All we ever try to do is inject the odd bit of humour and debate, whilst attempting to help members out with any issues.

I’ve absolutely no desire to sit here arguing about why you feel the need to lie about things, but I will not just remain silent when you accuse, not just me, but a good friend of mine of behaving like that. Not that I think anybody would believe you over us, but mud sticks.

We both tried to discuss things with you via PM but you were simply rude and refused to accept the evidence we provided you.

Comment

If I’m annoying you that much, then why not just leave?

You made a mistake copying a link. No big deal. You then decided to accuse both myself and Stanley of altering it to “belittle” you and make you look “foolish”. A bit like you accused him of deleting posts back then and again today. A bit like you accusing 77 of trying to get you into trouble. See any patterns here?

Why would Stanley or me want to delete what you post? Why would we want to belittle anyone on here? We’ve each been a part of the team for about 10 years and I really can’t recall any other poster making false accusations about us. All we ever try to do is inject the odd bit of humour and debate, whilst attempting to help members out with any issues.

I’ve absolutely no desire to sit here arguing about why you feel the need to lie about things, but I will not just remain silent when you accuse, not just me, but a good friend of mine of behaving like that. Not that I think anybody would believe you over us, but mud sticks.

We both tried to discuss things with you via PM but you were simply rude and refused to accept the evidence we provided you.
                Good and fair post Brights.

Younlads do a cracking, unforgiving job at times.

Comment

I like Brighton and Stanley....very patient the pair of em Brighton in particular, i speak from experience

Now that f**kin hamster...........don't get me started!!..........

Comment

Working...
                  X