No announcement yet.

Holloway on the way out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did it work out last time we brought in an up and coming manager from lower leagues?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      As a poster not "keen" on Ollie, i wonder if he should be given the last year of his contract
      The players play for him, QPR are 2nd i think in late goals in the league behind Cardiff, so they keep going
      Maybe he should get the chance
      Depends if there’s someone out there who would like to join now. Also last season of parachute money coming up...

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        How did it work out last time we brought in an up and coming manager from lower leagues?
        Point ...right there

Comment

About the same as the last 18 months have gone from what I can remember!

Comment

I’d actually keep Ollie for another season. Our home form is pretty damn good, find a way to win away and we would of probably been in the hunt for play offs. These youngsters need stability, I could imagine another manager coming in wanting his own players and these kids fading into the background.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              I’d actually keep Ollie for another season. Our home form is pretty damn good, find a way to win away and we would of probably been in the hunt for play offs. These youngsters need stability, I could imagine another manager coming in wanting his own players and these kids fading into the background.
              Agree! Ollie has been a good mentor for the youth, even the haters will have a hard time disputing that, if we are going to rely on a good proportion of these same young players it would make sense to me to have Ollie at the helm to start the season!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Anyone in mind?
                If the future is kids they are Ramsey's kids so I could see Ramsey stepping up again. Should be better equipped now and learnt from the first time.

Comment

Also agree. New manager will want new players and the project goes backward a step.

key to youth is having someone who knows them already.

Comment

Agree whoever is in charge must use these young players, add two or three maybe

Comment

Agree! Ollie has been a good mentor for the youth, even the haters will have a hard time disputing that, if we are going to rely on a good proportion of these same young players it would make sense to me to have Ollie at the helm to start the season!
                      I was well against the Ollie appointment at first but I actually think he’s done a good job. Play off home form, playing much better football, squad full of decent youngsters that are given a chance to shine the only negative is our #### poor away form. Can’t think of a manager available that I would like either. People say Warburton but is he actually all that? He got a very good Brentford team into the play offs other than that what else has he done?

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Also agree. New manager will want new players and the project goes backward a step.

key to youth is having someone who knows them already.
                        Whoever comes in will be told there is very little money to spend I'm sure. The job is only really going to appeal to managers who back themselves to get the best out of our talented young players.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Whoever comes in will be told there is very little money to spend I'm sure. The job is only really going to appeal to managers who back themselves to get the best out of our talented young players.
                          Wait a year and have another look at Wild thing.

Comment

Few threads on this now but we have manager and until he’s gone,still not convinced he’s off, it’s all what ifs

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Arsene Wenger!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Wait a year and have another look at Wild thing.
                                He'll need a haircut, scruffy b*gger!!

Comment

Working...
                                X