Holloway on the way out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG_6474.PNG

Ollie off? Or players being sold? Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Anyone in mind?
      Not really if I'm honest mate. I'm sure it will end up being a case of who we can afford.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Hits has heard then # delirious

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Not really if I'm honest mate. I'm sure it will end up being a case of who we can afford.
          Chris Coleman?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Chris Coleman?
            I'd imagine he'll struggle to find another job at this level after this season!

Comment

No,not for me,he has done OK and I would let him see out his final year .

Comment

For all the going on you do about getting ollie out yet you havnt a danny who youd want replacing him lol, didnt you give a big shout about gary monk last year! or im getting you confused with someone else tarbs, but if ollie was to go a big mistake in my opinion

http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  As posted on the contract thread in case anyone missed it.
                  What is more important in that article is, no money is available in the summer transfer window.

Do not expect much strengthening to the squad in the summer as uncle is quoted as saying so.

Maybe a couple of loans and a few kids.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Derek McInnes or Dean Smith or Alex Neil or even mick McCarthy. Think there are plenty of realistic options out there. No one will make all fans happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

For all the going on you do about getting ollie out yet you havnt a danny who youd want replacing him lol, didnt you give a big shout about gary monk last year! or im getting you confused with someone else tarbs, but if ollie was to go a big mistake in my opinion
                      Mate, I could reel off a list of managers as long as your arm that I'd like to see here. The problem (as I've already pointed out) is that we'll most likely be hamstrung by a reasonably low salary budget. No point mentioning names like Garry Monk, Paul Clement, Gary Rowett etc. cos I suspect they will all have higher salary demands than we would be likely to pay.

If it came down to someone who we could afford that ticks a lot of boxes, I'd consider Gareth Ainsworth. But at the same time, there are probably better targets out there.

Comment

I tell you who has got a cracking record that wouldn't break the bank. Paul Hurst from Shrewsbury Town.

Comment

It amazes me how many dislike this guy so much they want him out no matter what and we don't have a clue who his replacement could be, I wouldn't doubt if Ramsey took over given the board's track record for hiring, there aren't going to be a bunch of established managers lining up to take over this project, careful what you wish for!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Not dislike. Just believe we can do better and don’t think he’s the right guy to take us forward.

Comment

I tell you who has got a cracking record that wouldn't break the bank. Paul Hurst from Shrewsbury Town.
                              Plymouth's manager has done well last few seasons

Comment

As a poster not "keen" on Ollie, i wonder if he should be given the last year of his contract
                                The players play for him, QPR are 2nd i think in late goals in the league behind Cardiff, so they keep going
                                Maybe he should get the chance

Comment

Working...
                                X