Contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract

If we remove Holloway from his position and not offer him a new contract it is possible it could do more harm than good.
    It will be interesting to see what Uncle Tony does on this situation , my personal view is he will sign for another two years
    If he can stop tinkering and play 4 4 2 he will be probably successful with what we have probe to p 10 only though.
    Would you offer him a new contract ?? Also to have so many promising kids is a credit to the club atm.
    Stick or Twist really difficult decision coming up.
    Now we have all the kids do we actually know our best team again or not are we back to changing the team every week.
    Success comes from continuity of the team

Ollie has a year remaining (just in case you thought his deal was up this summer).

Comment

Comment

Agreed Norths but a decision will be coming up shortly you would think on his contract.

Comment

Can't read that Jim mate what does it say

Comment

Blimey got it now looks like he might be going does it not .

Comment

Looks ominous I must say!

Comment

Think Ollie might want out possible too due to stress

Comment

as someone pointed out yesterday we'd have 76 points from playing 4 at the back based on our last 12 games had we played 4 at the back all season and had the same level of results.

i'm more indifferent to ollie now, results and our performance has improved since ditching at the back and we're not really in a position to chop and change amd bring in a new coach and players. obviously we need to bring in some new players in the summer and to be fair to ollie his signings have been pretty good so far. i don't think it'd be fair to sack ollie now as hes pretty much done whats been asked of him and the players do put in a shift under him.

the main concern i have with ollie is that he mixes things up far too much, theres no consistency there

Comment

Bloody hell, that's very similar to his tweet after the game, is Ollie's job on the line then??

Comment

That article ties in with Tony's tweet yesterday if you think about it doesn't not Jim

Comment

Good post Corbray but unfortunately he done himself so much damage with his godforsaken 352 & erratic changes it's to little to late for me and I know many more.

He he has done well enough but let's not forget despite our tightening of the purse strings I guarantee our budget & cost of playing squad is still higher than a ton of teams who finished above us.

Also we are crowing about our youth which is fantastic progress but he's playing them in nothing games. Would he play them in meaningful games? I'm not so sure. Also he's been to quick to dig players out. I don't like that.

He just can't be trusted with another whole season imo. This team is capable of a top 10 position, possibly more.
                        Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 29-04-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Sorry Dave great minds and that you beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            That article ties in with Tony's tweet yesterday if you think about it doesn't not Jim
                            What was the tweet Gen? I haven't seen it and don't follow 'uncle'

Comment

Glad you said all that Jim as thought you were swaying towards him yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X