Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumley

I think he’s very good & I know Blackpool fans really rate him

personally i’d sell Ingram in the summer, let’s have another youth product come through

oh how nice it is to be talking about our academy in glowing terms, trust & confidence
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Looking forward to mangling his name the more appearances he makes. Glumley; Bumbley; Lameley; Lubbley; cLumsiLey; Lumpley; Crumpley; sLumley;

Comment

You sell Ingram and you have you Lumley stuck on the bench for a season. You keep Ingram and Lumley can get out on loan for more first team football.

Comment

I have a feeling we might be selling Smithies if a real good offer comes in, I think between Lumley and Ingram we'll probably be ok if that happens!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          I have a feeling we might be selling Smithies if a real good offer comes in, I think between Lumley and Ingram we'll probably be ok if that happens!
          Think this is spot on.

Lumley number 1 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Think this is spot on.

Lumley number 1 for me.
            same here. i'd be okay with smithies being sold in the summer for 5-6m at least which would go a long way towards a new striker and cb. lumley looked solid yesterday and reminds me a lot of smithies anyway. we have 2 ready made replacements at the club to replace smithies and its a perfect time to cash in.

Comment

Looks very assured. He's tall, has got a great frame & gets down very quick.

I thought he was really good yesterday. One slight fumble which is to be expected but made some really tidy saves.

Needs to release the ball ball quicker at times if I'm have to one slight gripe.

Comment

I honestly think he’s good enough for first team level now
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                And many more mistakes

Comment

I think I'm more worried about losing Smithies than a lot of others. I get the need to make some money off him but I think he'd still be a huge loss. Lumley did look pretty good, and haven't seen much of Ingram to really make a judgment but I know some rate him. Despite them seeming alright, I don't see them as being near Smithies level. He's been immense and kept us in a lot of matches.I don't know if the other two would be as influential as he's been.

Comment

100% with you Cheese. He along with Luongo are musts to stay for next season.

Comment

It's fair to say we've got 3 really good GK's on the books.

Makes the possible departure of Smithies that much more bearable if it did happen.

Comment

Not a major issue, but very right footed.

Can’t believe how he caught that shot in thebsecond half.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
                          I think I'm more worried about losing Smithies than a lot of others. I get the need to make some money off him but I think he'd still be a huge loss. Lumley did look pretty good, and haven't seen much of Ingram to really make a judgment but I know some rate him. Despite them seeming alright, I don't see them as being near Smithies level. He's been immense and kept us in a lot of matches.I don't know if the other two would be as influential as he's been.
                          I would have agreed with you last season. However I think this season he hasn’t been outstanding

I’m not a fan of Ingram to be honest, sure Northampton fans weeent Rio impressed with Ingram

however Lumley is ready imo
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          And many more mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

I couldn't believe that. It was an absolute rocket & literally stuck to his hands like glue. Brilliant handling.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

That was actually quite amazing how soft of hands he showed, it was quite a strike and the moment it left his foot I thought another worldly against us, just as fast it was nestled in Lumley's paws! I also liked the range and accuracy of his punts, you could hear him commanding his box which is good as well, considering he got quite a few matches under his belt at Blackpool with good reviews, I would trust him as #1 with a capable back up if Smithies does go!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X